Major packet loss

Discus and support Major packet loss in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Major packet loss i would recommend setting a static IP if you know how. you could also speak with your isp. mine set mine as a static for me this... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IelyBoles, Jan 27, 2020.

1. IelyBoles
    IelyBoles Guest

Major packet loss

Major packet loss
    i would recommend setting a static IP if you know how. you could also speak with your isp. mine set mine as a static for me this should help steady latency and stop your packet loss.

:)

IelyBoles, Jan 27, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Major packet loss

Best thing to try is power cycle your router and your Xbox One X. From there, if it's still an issue, I would recommend downloading a mobile app, like WifiMan from Ubiquity or another wireless network scanner. That can tell you the other networks in your
    area, and show you what channel they are on. If there are a lot of networks on the same channel that can cause interference and result in what you're seeing connection wise. From there you could see a less used channel and change your networking equipment
    to use a different channel.

If that doesn't help, let us know and we'll see if there are some other troubleshooting steps we can do!

Best of luck!
  3. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Major packet loss

I would reccomend checking your wireless wifi connection and maybe try using a ether net cable because it provides a more smooth wifi connection also your xbox one x might be broken so if it keeps on not working call microsoft or xbox support for help
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Major packet loss

i would recommend setting a static IP if you know how. you could also speak with your isp. mine set mine as a static for me this should help steady latency and stop your packet loss.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Major packet loss

Sorry to hear it. Please powercycle you console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it and let it sit for 5 minutes. During this time unplug your modem/router for at least 60 seconds to clear any possible
    bottlenecks from your connection
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Weird possible latency issues

75% loss in large packets? Major problem. Suggest a chat w/ your ISP as to why they're dropping 3/4 of your data!
Thema:

Major packet loss

1. Major packet loss - Similar Threads - Major packet loss

2. XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help!: Hello Everyone, I am having serious issues with my console. Hopefully, you can help me figure out what's wrong. I turned my xbox one on and it appeared only as a black screen for a few seconds...
  3. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  4. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...
  5. Major unauthorized purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Major unauthorized purchase: My cousin is only a little kid, but this is to much. He stayed here for a week and was using my pc gaming set up flash forward a week and I'm checking my email for a password reset for steam and I...
  6. Major Concerns with the Elite 2 - Trying not to sound like a typical complainer in the process

in XboX Insiders
    Major Concerns with the Elite 2 - Trying not to sound like a typical complainer in the process: So trying to keep this as short as possible, I have owned 4 Original Elite Controllers - 2 of them replaced under warranty - So lets call that 6 Original Elite controllers. 2 of them I had to...
  7. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  8. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.: I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility. I believe some major titles...
  9. (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug

in XboX Insiders
    (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug: Xbox one party completly internally disconnects when you boot up certain 360 games, (Black ops) in my case. I replicated this issue over 6 times as of now. It leaves you in the party but your...
  10. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...