Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues

Discus and support Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jerichon0ne, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Jerichon0ne
    Jerichon0ne Guest

I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually the Xbox wouldn't start. So I did a complete factory reset and rebuilld using USB drive.

That seemed to work ok, but then a few apps started not loading, then the dashboard would vanish just showing grey unless I pressed the Xbox Button on the controller and then I could reset.

Please help, I have an external drive which have a lot of my game on.

Thanks,

Jericho.

:)

Jerichon0ne, Mar 25, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

Sorry to hear about your issues with your One X.

I have a Project Scorpio Edition since the first day. Never got any issues with it.
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there,

I would reccommend that you get in contact with xbox support for this problem.

Xbox support
  4. Jerichon0ne Win User

Thanks all. I guess service is required. Typical that it's out of warranty!
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you're still having issues after your factory reset. Sounds like service is probably your next step. Here is the support

page
    to guide you through that process.

Hope this helps!
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Some ' ' Scorpio Edition ' ' Consoles have problemini that you can either solve with a hard reset or call for assistance.
Thema:

1. Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues - Similar Threads - Major Project Scorpio

2. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  3. why can't I install a majority of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I install a majority of my games?: My Xbox refuses to install any of the games I Purchase Every time I want to install a game it ALWAYS stops, although apps have no problem installing. I can't think of a as to why this happens,...
  4. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  5. Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update: To add onto the post I made yesterday about the Xbox shutting itself off randomly; I am now having issues with the OS it self. Certain actions is causing major instability in my wired connection...
  6. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  7. Major Issue After update August 2nd

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issue After update August 2nd: I updated my console this morning on my Xbox One S. And after it turned all my console audio to a harsh robotic sound almost unbearable. It effects my games, media apps and even dashboard. Any...
  8. So, I have a major problem and nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I have a major problem and nothing works: My xbox keeps scrolling down as soon as it is turned on. I have tried a hard reset, removed the batteries from all of the controllers before turning it back on. I know that it is not a controller...
  9. Major family setting flaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major family setting flaw?: Basically my sister in law has asked me to place my nephew as my family on the xbox so I can limit his time as she works and he would sit on his xbox for 23 hours a day if given the opportunity!...
  10. Project Cars Major Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Cars Major Issues: There are some major issues with project cars, I was quite willing to just highlight the few bugs within the game and sit back and wait until they were addressed, but after attempting to play in a...