Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues

Discus and support Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jerichon0ne, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Jerichon0ne
    Jerichon0ne Guest

I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually the Xbox wouldn't start. So I did a complete factory reset and rebuilld using USB drive.

That seemed to work ok, but then a few apps started not loading, then the dashboard would vanish just showing grey unless I pressed the Xbox Button on the controller and then I could reset.

Please help, I have an external drive which have a lot of my game on.

Thanks,

Jericho.

:)

Jerichon0ne, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there,

I would reccommend that you get in contact with xbox support for this problem.

Xbox support
  3. Jerichon0ne Win User

Thanks all. I guess service is required. Typical that it's out of warranty!
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you're still having issues after your factory reset. Sounds like service is probably your next step. Here is the support

page
    to guide you through that process.

Hope this helps!
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Some ' ' Scorpio Edition ' ' Consoles have problemini that you can either solve with a hard reset or call for assistance.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

It sounds like you may have a hardware issue. If you've tried a full factory reset and are still encountering problems, it may be time to request service. You can do so at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com by signing in with the Microsoft account to which the device was registered. As to your games, since they are on an external USB hard drive,
    you'll have them protected and ready to go when your console is repaired.
Thema:

1. Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues - Similar Threads - Major Project Scorpio

2. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  3. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...
  4. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]
  5. New Xbox App (Beta) error - Majority texts not apperaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox App (Beta) error - Majority texts not apperaing: [img] The text are not appearing! Help! 106c7d1b-88f6-4796-a032-59334343a374
  6. Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers: Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently picked up Ark for windows 10 on Microsoft Store and searched a discord server to find a group. Upon finding a group, they sent me the server name,...
  7. XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES: Hey all, Recently I've been experiencing extremely degraded performance on my Xbox One X. Specifically with fortnite, I can get around 30 frames but whenever I am in a fight with somebody it...
  8. xbox is squarely PLEASE help XBOX one S major issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox is squarely PLEASE help XBOX one S major issues: Help!!! There is something really wrong on my xbox one S. I signed in with my pass key code on call of duty 3. played for a few minutes and got bumped off. Also every time I turned my mic off...
  9. Xbox One X Major Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Major Problem: Another one! Another Xbox One X console dead! It receives power but doesn't boot up. It quickly shuts itself off like its going into some kind of protect or like it doesn't have enough power? What...
  10. Project Cars Major Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Cars Major Issues: There are some major issues with project cars, I was quite willing to just highlight the few bugs within the game and sit back and wait until they were addressed, but after attempting to play in a...