Make all Skate games backwards compatible

Discus and support Make all Skate games backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please get Skate 1 and Skate 2 on the xbox one for backwards compatible? 72402d86-f630-4c00-b542-c8435dfc4c58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K-dott2423, Apr 17, 2019.

1. K-dott2423
    K-dott2423 Guest

Can we please get Skate 1 and Skate 2 on the xbox one for backwards compatible?

:)

K-dott2423, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Torf McGhee Win User

Skate 3 BackCompat

Is there a different Skate 3 that is backwards compatible? Everywhere I look it states that Skate 3 is backwards compatible... It's the third one down on the list of games on the Xbox.com/backcompat. What am I missing?
  3. Albert X Win User

Not only should all be added to BC list, but I think a New Entry into the franchise is long over due really!
  4. Villarino Win User

Hello K-dott! I think its a great idea, buy unfortunately we cannot do nothing here in the forums, you should ask to the developers of the Skate games. Personally, I enjoyed the third one thanks to the BC too and i would like to check the first ones.
  5. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I would also like all tony hawk games BC
  6. Koods Win User

The biggest problem I see here would be music licensing which could potentially make this problematic.
Thema:

1. Make all Skate games backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Skate games backwards

2. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3 I have an Xbox one and my Game skate three will not let me sign in to my account in the game. Every time the game opens I...
  4. I try to buy the skate game 3 and that error Server Error in '/' Application.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to buy the skate game 3 and that error Server Error in '/' Application.: I try to buy the skate game 3 and that error Server Error in '/' Application. and the price does not appear for me to buy 0326c0e1-36d2-4e5b-889e-f005e2422055
  5. Skate 3, "Do You Own Game?" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3, "Do You Own Game?" Error: Got Skate 3 a few years back on Games with Gold. Played on the Xbox One last year for a while, and havent played since. I recently tried to launch the game to play it again, and it ask "Do You Own...
  6. "This game is not playable here" message on Skate 3 disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This game is not playable here" message on Skate 3 disc version?: Hi, just purchased a copy of Skate 3 (disc version) as have been eagerly waiting for backwards compatibility. Each time I load I get the message "This game will not play here". Most frustrating,...
  7. Unable to buy skate 3 on xbox game store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy skate 3 on xbox game store: When ibsearched up skate three and went to buy, the option wasn't there . The propy r . The prompt uuouyyyyyy. The prompt you press that shows the games price wasn't there. I tries l . I y . I...
  8. Paid for Skate 2 Games on Demand, but can't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Skate 2 Games on Demand, but can't download.: Hello, I just bought Skate 2 via Games on Demand from the Black Friday week sale, but I can't access the download and it's asking me to pay again. What happened was I had clicked Confirm Download...
  9. 360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app'

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app': Hello, A few hours ago I decided to try playing the now backwards compatible skate game on my Xbox one. Unfortunately, after a successful installation it keeps asking me for the disc. The game...
  10. Xbox won't recognize skate games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't recognize skate games: My xbox wont recognize the discs for skate 2 or skate 3. Just says open tray. The game discs work on other consoles and other game discs work on my console. cfcdb1ca-006b-4088-98d5-171dbcd52ff2