Make auto renewal easier to access on your Xbox console

Discus and support Make auto renewal easier to access on your Xbox console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This has been a issue for me for a while and probably a issue for most Xbox live members. Now and then if i havent enough funds in my bank ill use my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J-7, Apr 11, 2019.

1. J-7
    J-7 Guest

This has been a issue for me for a while and probably a issue for most Xbox live members. Now and then if i havent enough funds in my bank ill use my girlfriends bank card to pay for my gold, then i forget to turn the auto renewal off, which ends up in having
    to log into my microsoft account to turn the auto renewal off. Sorry if this sounds like a noob question but it is a issue and always has been a issue. I just wanted to hear everyone elses opinion, thanks.

:)

2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

You could check out Microsoft Rewards and see if you qualify for free Xbox Live.
  3. ScoldingMantis8 Win User

Hello J-7,

In my opinion the best way to go avoid this issue completely is by adding Xbox live subscription codes.

Pros

• Stack 36 months of Xbox Live on your account.
    • You can normally find these at any retailer (pick one up when getting groceries).
    • No worries on getting overdrawn on your bank.
    Cons

• NONE
    • :)
    Regards,

>=)
  4. Cherry Dolphin Win User

5. Njal the Blue Win User

I don't particularly have an issue with the current set up. It would be nice to be able to turn off auto renew via the console and with what is happening in the UK over console subscriptions, this may become a thing. For now, as already stated it is best
    to post the suggestion at Xbox Ideas.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

I would also like to have more control over the aspects of my Xbox account by the console itself, without having to access the site every time
Thema:

1. Make auto renewal easier to access on your Xbox console - Similar Threads - auto renewal easier

2. How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?: I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I specifically remember turning it off. I do not want the...
  3. Auto Renewal Promotions: Be Wary

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Auto Renewal Promotions: Be Wary: I unfortunately had a bad experience signing up for Xbox Live during a $1 promotion. Thinking it was a one-time deal, to allow remote screen access, which we never figured out. Since then, we were...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  5. Xbox Live Auto-Renew

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Auto-Renew: Have to wait for my money that I didn't owe to microsoft. Was like talking to a couple of toddlers about adult situations. Not sure if they cancelled my live subscription or not. They shouldn't...
  6. Stop Auto Renew from years ago!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Auto Renew from years ago!!: I had subscription for my son and canceled it 5+ years ago. I see now in my bank account I'm being charger $59.99. I don't recall the email I used back then and the console is gone. How do I get...
  7. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  8. why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???: please don't point me to the customer support which is unhelpful. why doesn't xbox one have auto renew turn off feature? why is this missing from subscriptions and cancellation? sucks only way...
  9. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  10. turn off auto renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn off auto renewal: Split from this thread. I cannot find anywhere to cancel this subscription - every help function tells me to go to Payment and Billing and select Cancel - THERE IS NO CANCEL Selection!!!...