Make game/menu sound come through headset?

Discus and support Make game/menu sound come through headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yoshi Chill, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Yoshi Chill
    Yoshi Chill Guest

I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?

:)

Yoshi Chill, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Saw Mania Win User

3. sprkle Win User

try unplugging the headset and turning off the controller, then turn it back on and plug the headset in
  4. JaRizzz Win User

HIGHLY disappointed by the GoW 3 console sound effects!

the sound of they tray opening/closing is the sound u hear after clearing an area of enemies in campaign. The on/off sound u hear as u go through the menus or make choice when it comes to what path u want to take.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

I dont have that head set, but if you have a wireless connection to audio and have a wired connection to chat like I do with with my head set you have to turn off the game sound through the sound mixer from the menu and slide it all the way over to the
    chat side turning off the game sound that comes through the controller. If you hit your menu button when you have your headset plugged in it should be part of the menu.
  6. TheNeonCrab Win User

Will my Turtle beach X41 work on Xbox one? if not why not?

How do I make the sound come through the headset?
Thema:

1. Make game/menu sound come through headset? - Similar Threads - game menu sound

2. Download icon next to games when menu button is pressed

in XboX Insiders
    Download icon next to games when menu button is pressed: Is anyone else seeing a download icon next to the games when you hit the nexus button? Was there something i missed in the release notes? Could we be getting game streaming straight to console?...
  3. PC: Xbox App in-game menu running slow/ lag

in XBoX on Windows
    PC: Xbox App in-game menu running slow/ lag: Hi, The solution that worked for me: Open AMD Radeon software, click the gaming tab and add a game. Add your Xbox App game, for example Streets of Rage 4. I don't know why but for Halo MCC, I...
  4. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.: Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals", etc. I think this is too limiting. There should...
  5. Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S: So as the title says, there are times where my Xbox series S just won’t let me get past the main menu on some of my games unless I hard reset. The control works as I could have literally just been...
  6. xbox menu running slow and games running slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox menu running slow and games running slow: my xbox was fine running decently fast but the xbox menu is a bit slow which im sure its not just me. but then all of a sudden after redownloading modern warfare ,because of an error on the game...
  7. Quickly Closing 2 Games in the guide menu will force me back to the main guide menu without...

in XboX Insiders
    Quickly Closing 2 Games in the guide menu will force me back to the main guide menu without...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move: Hi I have new xbox series x with wirless mouse logitech 603. mostly play on warzone. while i’m playing - the sound is graet While i’m on the menu of the game and moves the mouse - its soo...
  9. Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S having issues with starting games and restarting from menu: I got my Series S console about 3 months ago. Almost immediately I started having issues with game startup and console restart. Firstly, if I turn off my console without completely quitting a game...
  10. Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset: Hi guys, All of a sudden I haven't been able to hear my game audio or the sounds the xbox makes when you toggle between options in the menu through my headset. I can hear and talk in parties...