Make Gun a xbox compatible!

Discus and support Make Gun a xbox compatible! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The western game Gun is so underrated. Please can it become a compatible game so it can be played on Xbox 1! 46d9b56f-9280-4428-a2a9-968be35e5119 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chelsea attwell, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Make Gun a xbox compatible!

The western game Gun is so underrated. Please can it become a compatible game so it can be played on Xbox 1!

:)

chelsea attwell, Aug 15, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Except the bc program ended last year

You will have to ask the developet
  3. Quest MBL Win User

cancelled my pre order for sure!

Egg the point is not to make an Atari 2600 controller compatible, but making the already proprietory Xbox 360 code compatible.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Light gun game?

Due to the new monitors with very high refresh rates, the Light Guns are no longer compatible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7mcAGaajg is launching a new peripheral together with the MARS Ir Station (webcam), compatible with full-hd, 4K and projectors. The Starter Pack should also take 3 launch games. Maybe the Light Guns are going to be back!
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

This is a 2019 #E3 article on the subject and it gets into the nitty gritty of what makes a games backwards compatibility. That is a simple answer: you. What games gamers want functionally able to play on 4K are what
    make the Devs make them compatible.

Oh and there is a list of all the backward compatible Xbox games here too!

"What’s Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility"
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

It seems that it is not for Xbox one, make a request to make it compatible
Thema:

1. Make Gun a xbox compatible! - Similar Threads - Gun compatible

2. Please add GUN by Activision to the Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add GUN by Activision to the Xbox Series X: Gun was an amazing western game that really needs to be brought back. Please Activision. There are so many fans of this game. I would pay full price again just to be able to play this again....
  3. Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes: Dear Xboxpromotions.com, Recently I participated for the Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes. I've uploaded my own mission in the Game (Microsoft Flight Simulator) on an existing...
  4. Flight Simulator Top Gun Maverick DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Top Gun Maverick DLC: I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X for PC. Where exactly do I download the DLC file to add the expansion pack for Top Gun: Maveric. The exact URL would be helpful, don's just say the in game...
  5. flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim 2020 = top gun - dark star: Im trying to fly the dark star plane in top gun and have gotten pretty far once...after doing the roll i never found cape canavaral, but was dead on the gps line and was at the right speed, think...
  6. Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock: Anyone have a list of 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock with real animation and unique sound please share for me. ea16f226-71eb-4fe6-a32e-8751b055b18c
  7. audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent,: Why does Perfect Dark Zero sound effects Off balance. something wierd is happening and i never had this problem with it on my Xbox 360. its driving me nuts its already bad enough that the update...
  8. What gun are you using in Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gun are you using in Vanguard: Just curious what set up people are using in Vanguard and how well are you doing with it? Looking for a killing machine a387b5b9-dc9a-4b70-8532-559fae9d33c6
  9. Light gun support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Light gun support: What is the posiblilty of making an Xbox light gun or allowing support for 3rd party light guns (eg Sinden Lightgun) that can be used in games. The younger kids love a physical gun for hunting...
  10. MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!: Gun needs to be brought back its a very under rated game i had loads of fun playing this game as a kid one of the best western games out there imo please vote! ea3f481a-df00-42ff-9922-aef35d271b15