Make it available for everyone...

Discus and support Make it available for everyone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Make it available for every country and make it playable without controllers... submitted by /u/smz346 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/smz346, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/smz346
    /u/smz346 Guest

Make it available for every country and make it playable without controllers...

submitted by /u/smz346
    [link] [comments]

/u/smz346, Dec 1, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

The reason is that the game was not available yet, the time has come and the day they will make the game available to everyone
  3. Unity Station Win User

Cloud not available to everyone?

I believe that your console must have at least 514MB of storage free as the cloud service stores a local copy as well. You should check that you have some storage space left, if you don't hopefully removing unused items could fix this.

Also, here is a quote from https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/games/cloud-save-troubleshoot -

[table][tr][td]Can't enable cloud storage just yetIf you get this message, here's what to do:
    1. From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then select System.
    2. Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device (for example, Hard Drive).
    3. Select System Items.
    4. Select Cloud Storage Console Copy.
    5. Select Delete.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Little late for a response but hope that helped.
  4. {Parity} Win User

This is how you get a refund for Xbox Live Gold subscription as of 11/16/18

Just found out about this yesterday. This should make it more available for everyone. Thanks for posting.
  5. LightnlngEater Win User

Halo 4 email, there are people who meet all the criteria. I am tired of being ignored and ran around in circles....

I think, just because it's been such a problem, Xbox should just make it available to everyone.
  6. AlphaBobcat-7E5C78DE Win User

OneGuide support for Israel TV

Right now, One Guide is only available in United States for specific TV provider only. I assume Microsoft is planning on making it available for everyone in a future update !
Thema:

1. Make it available for everyone... - Similar Threads - available everyone

2. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  3. What flight sims are available for Xbox one right now and is there a release date for MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What flight sims are available for Xbox one right now and is there a release date for MS...: I'm not a gamer but the Flight Simulator is something I want to get into. I hear that there will be a 2020 version for xbox one. How do I get my hands on this? Anything else out there now that I...
  4. Just Dance 2019 delisted/not available for Xbox One but still available for Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2019 delisted/not available for Xbox One but still available for Xbox 360?: I was taking a look at previous versions of Just Dance, and on Xbox One is only available the 2020 versionof the game, but on Xbox 360 is available from 2014 - 2019. Why all the games got delisted...
  5. When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?: There are numerous reports of outages on the site downdetector.com. Yet somehow Microsoft has NO message on their service status page, which is pretty dishonest. A rep on chat claimed there was...
  6. After uploading a screenshot, it it available to everyone in the Activity feed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After uploading a screenshot, it it available to everyone in the Activity feed?: Yesterday I uploaded a screenshot. Today when I open the Xbox app, the first thing I see is my screenshot showing at the top of the list in my Home page. Is it only for me to see, or can other...
  7. why is the dlc not available to everyone yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the dlc not available to everyone yet?: the 1st dlc is suppose to be released today, but it seems to not available to everyone at the same time. some people have already finished the dlc and crap load of others can not even download it...
  8. Cloud storage isn’t available to everyone yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage isn’t available to everyone yet: hi trying to move games etc from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, have subscribed to gold membership one month £1 then £6 a month, however I cannot enable cloud storage on the 360, I keep getting cloud...
  9. Cloud not available to everyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud not available to everyone?: Just upgraded to Gold in order to take advantage of the storage using the cloud. AFTER upgrading and trying enable cloud services, I get a message that says, "Cloud storage is not available to...
  10. cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet.: Xbox 360 error code: Sorry, cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/cloudstorage When will it be fixed? fea2cd46-893b-4476-aab7-6494b34ec16e