Make it available for everyone...

Discus and support Make it available for everyone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Make it available for every country and make it playable without controllers... submitted by /u/smz346 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/smz346, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/smz346
    /u/smz346 Guest

Make it available for every country and make it playable without controllers...

submitted by /u/smz346
    [link] [comments]

/u/smz346, Dec 1, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

The reason is that the game was not available yet, the time has come and the day they will make the game available to everyone
  3. Unity Station Win User

Cloud not available to everyone?

I believe that your console must have at least 514MB of storage free as the cloud service stores a local copy as well. You should check that you have some storage space left, if you don't hopefully removing unused items could fix this.

Also, here is a quote from https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/games/cloud-save-troubleshoot -

[table][tr][td]Can't enable cloud storage just yetIf you get this message, here's what to do:
    1. From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then select System.
    2. Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device (for example, Hard Drive).
    3. Select System Items.
    4. Select Cloud Storage Console Copy.
    5. Select Delete.
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Little late for a response but hope that helped.
  4. {Parity} Win User

This is how you get a refund for Xbox Live Gold subscription as of 11/16/18

Just found out about this yesterday. This should make it more available for everyone. Thanks for posting.
  5. LightnlngEater Win User

Halo 4 email, there are people who meet all the criteria. I am tired of being ignored and ran around in circles....

I think, just because it's been such a problem, Xbox should just make it available to everyone.
  6. AlphaBobcat-7E5C78DE Win User

OneGuide support for Israel TV

Right now, One Guide is only available in United States for specific TV provider only. I assume Microsoft is planning on making it available for everyone in a future update !
Thema:

1. Make it available for everyone... - Similar Threads - available everyone

2. XBOX GAMERTAGS NEED MORE CHARECTERS AVAILABLE

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMERTAGS NEED MORE CHARECTERS AVAILABLE: Is it just me or do they need to add more charecters in gamertags i feel like im not the only one who wants more than 12 make it like 15 please it would make so many more people have the name they...
  3. Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country: Hi, I'm interested in buying next gen Xbox machine, but I see that Live and Game Pass services are not supported in Croatia, when is this gonna change? f16412c6-b270-4e41-b0a6-4428b156a9ee
  4. Xbox Game Pass (no available yet)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass (no available yet): Hi, i'm really interested to buy the new Xbox series X console, but im afraid that in my country (Bolivia) there is not a Game Pass service available. I want to know if you have news about it....
  5. New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020): I’ll have to get on and check out all the new stuff, thanks for telling me what they added/changed so I know what to look out for. dd9fd934-2dd0-4d09-b29c-c0cf01e46431
  6. After uploading a screenshot, it it available to everyone in the Activity feed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After uploading a screenshot, it it available to everyone in the Activity feed?: Yesterday I uploaded a screenshot. Today when I open the Xbox app, the first thing I see is my screenshot showing at the top of the list in my Home page. Is it only for me to see, or can other...
  7. why is the dlc not available to everyone yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the dlc not available to everyone yet?: the 1st dlc is suppose to be released today, but it seems to not available to everyone at the same time. some people have already finished the dlc and crap load of others can not even download it...
  8. Cloud storage isn’t available to everyone yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage isn’t available to everyone yet: hi trying to move games etc from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, have subscribed to gold membership one month £1 then £6 a month, however I cannot enable cloud storage on the 360, I keep getting cloud...
  9. Cloud not available to everyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud not available to everyone?: Just upgraded to Gold in order to take advantage of the storage using the cloud. AFTER upgrading and trying enable cloud services, I get a message that says, "Cloud storage is not available to...
  10. cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet.: Xbox 360 error code: Sorry, cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/cloudstorage When will it be fixed? fea2cd46-893b-4476-aab7-6494b34ec16e