Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible

Discus and support Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make Max Payne 3 Backwards compatible for Xbox one. 7333f8f6-8e2a-4389-96c4-de27e6763a48 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColdBig daddy, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible

Please make Max Payne 3 Backwards compatible for Xbox one.

:)

ColdBig daddy, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Mr Jagermeister Win User

MAX PAYNE 3

It’s ridiculous that Max Payne 3 isn’t backwards compatible.
  3. ALPHA MEDI Win User

Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

I was waiting for Max Payne 3 backward compatibility in Xbox one please bring it soon as possible
  4. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

Backwards compatibility

All I wanna know is: Can I PLEASE get MAX PAYNE 3 backward compatible? PLEASE???
  5. Its Levels End Win User

Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

I want all the Max Payne games to be backward compatibility. I would buy all 3 from the X-Box store

😀
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

Games

I would LOVE to see a remaster of GTA Vice City OR San Andreas. And it would really be nice if MAX PAYNE 3 was backward compatible.
Thema:

Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible

1. Make Max Payne 3 backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Max Payne backwards

2. Max Payne - Low Frame Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne - Low Frame Rate: I'm running Max Payne (original Xbox) on my Xbox 360. It is backwards compatible. For some reason it has a very low frame rate. I read online that it should run very smoothly on the 360 (roughly...
  3. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  4. MAX PAYNE 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MAX PAYNE 3: I PURCHASED THE GAME MAX PAYNE 3 BY LIVE, BUT EVEN DOWNLOADING ALL THE GAME COMPLEMENT PATCHES, FROM CHAPTER VII SAYS THAT I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW ADD-ON, BUT ALL AVAILABLE ADD-ONS HAVE ALREADY...
  5. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  6. Max Payne 3 Disc on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 Disc on Xbox one: If i buy max payne 3 on disc could i play it on my xbox one even if the game isnt backwards compatible? 8725a7ad-4e21-4bd2-951f-4c9e46d85dff
  7. Max Payne 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3: The game was downloaded by me from Xbox Live. The weight of the game was 7.76 GB. After chapter 6, the remaining chapters are blocked. I know that I still have to download the missing parts of...
  8. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360: Corrupted Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max payne 2 on Xbox 360: Corrupted Download: I wanted to re-download Max payne 2 I bought a while back, but every time I try, the game downloads all the way, taking up space, but the xbox states it cannot download the game, and the download...
  9. Bring Max Payne 3 to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Max Payne 3 to Backwards Compatibility: Please bring MAX PAYNE 3 to backward compatibility. I have missed playing the game and I really want to play it again. 950f0280-12b9-45d9-a798-e578ccdc68a0
  10. Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?: Send the request to Rockstar games as well as the xboxideas site.. It is ultimately up to the publisher if a game gets backwards compatibility. f3274864-6fed-4854-abef-251bb08f1ca5