Make multiplayer default on the X1?

Discus and support Make multiplayer default on the X1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Come one, as if the Xbox one crowd hasn't been *** enough, they cant set multiplayer as default? af4a2315-c426-42af-b79e-0598f82dd1c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CorruptDNA, Apr 13, 2014.

1. CorruptDNA
    CorruptDNA Guest

Come one, as if the Xbox one crowd hasn't been *** enough, they cant set multiplayer as default?

:)

CorruptDNA, Apr 13, 2014
  2. RussDogg187
    RussDogg187 Guest
    call of duty ghost: snoop dogg announcer multiplayer

just purchased and downloaded snoop dogg voice over for multiplayer map. "does not work" clicked on his name to make him the default announcer... still does not work.. any suggestions since i can't get a *** refund!!!!!

RussDogg187, Apr 13, 2014
  3. Load Multiplayer as default?

At the main menu hover over multiplayer and click Y

Dubstep Kittens, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Make multiplayer default on the X1?

If I am looking at this right, you want the MP menu to come up every time you start the game. I think the game prompts you with this question. Also, you can switch between the main menu, MP or Extinction menus depending on what
    you want to play the most.

AdamDietterick, Apr 16, 2014
  5. AdamDietterick Win User

If I am looking at this right, you want the MP menu to come up every time you start the game. I think the game prompts you with this question. Also, you can switch between the main menu, MP or Extinction menus depending on what
    you want to play the most.
  6. rscnyx Win User

Load Multiplayer as default?

You can do it at the main menu, I think you have to hit Y or some other button.

Pretty sure it tells you.
  7. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Load Multiplayer as default?

At the main menu hover over multiplayer and click Y
  8. joujoubox1 Win User

Can't play multiplayer

Is your account a child of a parent account? If so, get in touch with the account holder to make sure multiplayer is not disabled for your account. It may be disabled by default.
  9. Remedy OmG Win User

No way to set multiplayer to default?

I don't know why there isn't an option for multiplayer default, but that would be an oversight on IW's part. As for the campaign auto loading thing I've brought it up to Activision support and they tell me they're fixing it, but it's been over a month now
    and no fix.
Thema:

1. Make multiplayer default on the X1? - Similar Threads - multiplayer default

2. Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding: Ik heb goed internet en mijn nat-type is open maar toch heb ik problemen met multiplayer verbinding. Weet iemand waar dit aan kan liggen? [Translation-I have good internet and my NAT type is open...
  3. Xbox multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox multiplayer: Hello, I have a problem with the XBOX Live multiplayer, so I don't work Teredo, I tried to do things from the guide, which is available or even two and it did not help, I have the same problem, I...
  4. online multiplayer gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    online multiplayer gaming: a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny...
  5. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  6. Nao consigo configurar forza 7 multijogador (I can't configure forza 7 multiplayer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo configurar forza 7 multijogador (I can't configure forza 7 multiplayer): Nao consigo configurar forza 7 multijogador Já tentei tudo Translation: I can't configure forza 7 multiplayer I've tried everything 669194d9-b333-4b10-9d28-1feb81e8c0fb
  7. Xbox One X “Can’t finish multiplayer tests”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X “Can’t finish multiplayer tests”: Hello everyone, For the past 4 days i have been getting the same message when i try to test multiplayer connection. “can’t finish multiplayer tests” I have been searching all around google and...
  8. Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services: My ISP (which is a University ISP) swears I am connected via Ethernet, but my console says otherwise. The only way I am able to connect with my console is on the University's wifi. While I am...
  9. Need for Speed Rivals - Unlocking achievements in Single Player vs default multiplayer mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals - Unlocking achievements in Single Player vs default multiplayer mode.: Hi all, I recently picked up Need for Speed Rivals off Xbox live and I wanted to know can achiements be unlocked if you play single player (still connected to Xbox Live and EA servers) or do you...
  10. No way to set multiplayer to default?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No way to set multiplayer to default?: Seems the One version has no option to set multiplayer the default game mode, what gives? Half the time the stupid game starts to load the campaign on it's own on startup, sucks....