Make the cloud gaming loading screen into a minigame with a nostalgic vibe

Discus and support Make the cloud gaming loading screen into a minigame with a nostalgic vibe in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Remember in the good ol days when games had minigame loading screens that wed always used to mash all our buttons for What if xbox revived that ideal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lDeathWlshl, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Make the cloud gaming loading screen into a minigame with a nostalgic vibe

Remember in the good ol days when games had minigame loading screens that wed always used to mash all our buttons for What if xbox revived that ideal in their cloud gaming system

submitted by /u/lDeathWlshl
    [link] [comments]

/u/lDeathWlshl, Jun 24, 2022
  2. John Dowding Win User

Destiny, Hit or Miss? Give a review of your own.

No worries, yes agreed, to be honest that was my only bug with the game, maybe they just put overly long loading screens to give us a nostalgic feel of overly long loading screens featuring the Normandy.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Cache

Hi Vibe,

No you will not lose any save data as it is all saved to the cloud.

Brad
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Does anyone know how to turn off vibration on the 2nd controller?

controller 2 is turned off the same way, by going through the preferences.

The controller will be set to which ever profile is using it, so if your profile is set to vibe off, and his set to vibe on, it should be fine. and you will get no vibe, so check your preferences again and let me know, also make sure you are saving your
    preferences before you leave the screen.
  5. Noble 29 Win User

Invisible Walls, Kill-Zones, and the Fall of Halo: An Open Letter

What are you talking about FlakJacket? I'm not involved in this little convo between you and Sion, nor do I wish to be, but what does Beer Pong and the invention of Golf have anything to do with what's considered a minigame? The "Reach Racer" easter egg
    that you can play in Reach's campaign is a minigame. It's a game within a game. Mario Party is a combination of minigame to make one big game.
  6. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Just not the Halo experience

The only CoD vibe I get from this game is the weapon load outs and equipment unlocking. Other than that, it's still halo, complete with jumping lol.
Thema:

Make the cloud gaming loading screen into a minigame with a nostalgic vibe

1. Make the cloud gaming loading screen into a minigame with a nostalgic vibe - Similar Threads - cloud gaming loading

2. My iPhone cloud gaming won’t load into a game.

in XboX Insiders
    My iPhone cloud gaming won’t load into a game.: Whenever i load up cloud gaming for Fortnite on my iPhone, it shows me the “your stream is ready” button but no matter how many times i click it, reset the app, or anything, it won’t get passed...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it: Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it anyone know what happening i thought it was my laptop reset it then turn on and off wifi nothing...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming frame pixels loading vertically slow.: Hello, I have a weird issue that in Xbox app cloud gaming when I play any type of game and change camera/main menu to gameplay/pause and resume game, the frame pixels render vertically slow. Here...
  5. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  6. Cloud Gaming on iOS Loads Black Screen instead of Game

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming on iOS Loads Black Screen instead of Game: I've been having issues with the Cloud Gaming web app on iOS 15 over the last week. At first I was getting a "Site cannot be found" message, then it started loading, but not recognizing my...
  7. Why won't my games on game cloud load fully on my screen????

in XboX Insiders
    Why won't my games on game cloud load fully on my screen????: [IMG] submitted by /u/KinGLos516 [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud: My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077...
  9. Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading: This is quite specific so I'll be amazed if anyone can help out. The BC game in question is Gears of War 3. This is going to sound like a cut and dry progress reset issue at first, but there's a...
  10. Game loading save from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading save from cloud: So, when I first started playing on Xbox and started playing xbox 360 games on it, I used to have the option, when loading up a save from a 360 game, to load the save from either the cloud or the...