Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable

Discus and support Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can you please make it so that i can select my own channels on the Mixer Dashboard page (RB*2) and not the ones YOU like me to see. so that i can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SingingCoyote13, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable

Can you please make it so that i can select my own channels on the Mixer Dashboard page (RB*2) and not the ones YOU like me to see.

so that i can selfcustomize my channels list there w/ pins etc

It would be a great improvement if the Mixer Dashboardpage could be modified such in a the same way as the main xbox one dashboard page with its pins.

thanks anyway

submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13
    [link] [comments]

/u/SingingCoyote13, Oct 6, 2019
  2. chadesh Win User

Want You Want For Chirstmas!

a customizable dashboard for my xbox
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

A more customizable Dashboard & profile.
  4. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

My XBOX ONE gripes so far

ya but could make it easyer to get around and find things faster and about the customizing your own dashboard, you could customiz more things on the 360 than this one, they prevews made it look like you could customiz a lot more than you can.
  5. LOCKLD Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

a better, more customizable dashboard would be perfect.
  6. zico291 Win User

Dashboard Update due before Next Gen Launch

I never understood the about Windows 8, it is fine. I do wish they would make the dashboard more customizable like the Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
Thema:

Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable

1. Make the Mixer Dashboard page Customizable - Similar Threads - Mixer Dashboard page

2. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  3. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  4. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture: This has been happening for a couple of...
  5. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  6. No Sound Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound Mixer: A few months ago I lost the ability to use my Mic and communicate in game. I also lost all audio. I have done a soft and hard reset of my Xbox One S and still have the same Mic issue. The Audio...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  8. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...
  9. Mixer Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mixer Account: It will not let me sign into my mixer account anymore. Someone the other day said they reported me for no reason. I believe that someone stole my account but there is no way for me to know. It...
  10. Mixer tab on Xbox dashboard removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer tab on Xbox dashboard removal: Hi, I was just wondering if anybody knows if I can remove or just move the new mixer tab on my dashboard. I never watch live streams and while it is a minor thing it is a weird decision to put it...