Make Xbox 360 content available on the Xbox one

Discus and support Make Xbox 360 content available on the Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not own a xbox 360. I havent since i got plauged with the ring of death. The issue i have is that i have been wanting to play all the old games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rabbit Gaming19, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Make Xbox 360 content available on the Xbox one

I do not own a xbox 360. I havent since i got plauged with the ring of death. The issue i have is that i have been wanting to play all the old games from my childhood that were on the 360.

I have a xbox one, and i was so happy to hear about the backwards compatibility feature, so much promise!

But....the problem being is that i cannot, in any way buy a 360 game or add-on for my xbox one. I dont want to have to go and buy a 360 just to be able to play the games on the xbox one.

Im an old ps3 player that moved to xbox when sony butchered their UI, so i dont have a 360 account.

You cant buy the 360 on the normal store either, nor on the Microsoft store site.

When i try to do so, it redirects me to the US site, locks the country to US making it impossible for me to do what i need to do.

Make all 360 games and add-ons purchasable through the xbox one and the normal store.

Without this change, we, the consumers are forced into buying a console we dont want to buy, just to play a simple childhood game!

:)

Rabbit Gaming19, Apr 29, 2020
  2. MKDeed Win User

You may have to buy the game online i have had to do a few times i live in the uk but only take card when i had the issue could see if that helps but problay not.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I take it that since you mentioned the store is locked to the US, that you are not located in the US. In that case, the 360 system things you're account is set for the US, even if it isn't. It's an occasional issue that happens with people who either migrated
    their region at some point or did not have a 360 previously. If you go to http://live.xbox.com/accountmigration and migrate your account region, it should fix that.

Otherwise, the only reasons that would prevent someone from purchasing backwards compatible content from the One or website would be payment method (a credit card/Paypal is required), if you're on a child account, or just region locking on some of the games.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

call of duty ghost map packs.

Hey there nickxbox,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although the DLC content is supported from the 360 to the Xbox One, the decision to make it available for specific titles is up to the Publisher. If the content is not available then unfortunately you will
    need to purchase the content again.

I hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Dlc

Not all dlc are available for xbox 360 backward compatibility games for xbox one. The availability of such content depends from the game developer.
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

Xbox live music and video question for the new Xbox One

Sharing movies and TV shows on Xbox One will work the same way as Xbox 360. The Xbox Video content you purchased on Xbox 360 will be available to you on Xbox One, and if you purchased the video, you can freely roam to any Xbox One and Xbox 360 and watch
    your content..
Thema:

1. Make Xbox 360 content available on the Xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 content available

2. Проблема приобретения контента (Xbox 360) | The problem of acquiring content (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема приобретения контента (Xbox 360) | The problem of acquiring content (Xbox 360): Добрый день/вечер . Я хотел приобрести игры для Xbox 360 через MARKETPLACE . Но как бы я не старался , мне выдает ошибки разного типа . Платежную систему проверял и даже менял но проблема так и...
  3. Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content: Hi, I purchased the Fable Trilogy through the console store, received a receipt, and show the game in my purchase history online. However, when i go to "My Games" and select play, then select to...
  4. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  5. Dlc content cannot be found, yet I can prove I have it on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc content cannot be found, yet I can prove I have it on 360: This is the second time this issue has come around, so I will try to fix them both now. My Halo Reach and Black ops are both missing dlc content from the manage game “ready to jnstall” feature....
  6. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...
  7. MAKE ALL 360 CONTENT BACKWARDS COMPARABLE AVAILABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAKE ALL 360 CONTENT BACKWARDS COMPARABLE AVAILABLE: I would like to spark a conversation here. I own a few games for xbox 360 with pre order DLC from GameStop. The force unleashed 2, halo reach & 4 are a few. So with that been said, I do own &...
  8. Content purchased online not available on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content purchased online not available on 360?: I just bought The Taken King from the Xbox store via PC and while it works on the One, it doesn't for 360. I just want clarification as to if I'll have to purchase it again for 360 or only have...
  9. Trying to purchase Xbox 360 content through Xbox.com with funds available in Microsoft Account ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase Xbox 360 content through Xbox.com with funds available in Microsoft Account ...: Greetings. Arcania and some of its DLC is on sale this week and I would like to purchase it. I have sufficient funds available in my Microsoft account (from redeeming MSoft points as well as...
  10. Xbox 360 download history content not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download history content not available: i know its backwards compatible games but is there any way i can redownload them ab9f1141-a8b2-4a3e-ab95-f60759de5e80