Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test

Discus and support Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Sep 14, 2021.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Installing Game

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. We recommend that you read the article below for a mention of Microsoft that teaches you how to start the Technical Stress Test.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/09/14/age-of-e...

*If the instructions given by Microsoft don't work it could be a bug, so I would recommend you to report it on the age of empires forums via the link below.

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/bug-reporting...

*You may also contact game support as there is a specific issue with that game. To contact them use the link below.

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/reque...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4

Not really expecting much, it's a technical test to stress servers basically.
  4. DevikM Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Maybe they are waiting for the new age of empires iv to release that on xbox
  5. MrHerko Win User

Xbox (Beta) Slow download speeds

Well doing more testing i tried updating Age of empire II from the Xbox (Beta) and i was downloading at 50mb/s. I do have a windows firewall but if I'm able to update Age of empire II at 50 mb/s that should affect downloading Ori.
  6. XsmkstarzX Win User

What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

Hello MerSauta,

I would Like to see Age of Empires make the jump.
Thema:

1. Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test - Similar Threads - Mark History Age

2. My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...: My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email to one that I own. I told him he could use my email so can y’all fix this and let him use his account?...
  3. Insider hub marked as beta still after leaving beta program.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub marked as beta still after leaving beta program.: So I’ve left the insider hub program for what’s the now current version but it’s still being labeled as a beta app. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and even restarted my...
  4. Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Xbox Series S controller for service repair. Came back with visible marks on the back.: Is there anything I can do about this? I just got it back after almost 3 weeks. 76888dad-cb03-4250-9e58-f8a94df5f2eb
  5. The Instagram Check Mark

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Instagram Check Mark: Hello! I've seen people recently having the Instagram Check Mark in their name.. is that bannable? as long as they're not posing as Microsoft staff, etc? I was thinking of adding it to my profile...
  6. Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games: I have a blue explanation mark in a bunch of minecraft games an they say downloading even thou some I can play ..I delete the world to reinstall. When I go to MYPacks the box where the price is is...
  7. Order is marked delivered but actually not here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order is marked delivered but actually not here: I pre ordered a new xbox controller and it was marked as delivered today. Its not here. I looked on my porch and mailbox and found it nowhere. Either the mailman delivered it to the wrong house or...
  8. Game Pass for PC - Halo MCC still marked as Installed after being Uninstalled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Halo MCC still marked as Installed after being Uninstalled: Hello everyone. I have this issue that just appeared out of nowhere the other day. I went to launch Halo MCC about a week ago, and was redirected to the Xbox Gaming Services page of the...
  9. Weird Marks on mi disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Marks on mi disc: Why does mi disc have yellow weird marks in the outer part and in the circle? And ive been dropping frames on the game it has those yellow marks. 944c7ee0-4b8c-4f6d-9b25-65e6e826bca3
  10. Notifications: "Mark all as read" and "Dismiss all" option

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications: "Mark all as read" and "Dismiss all" option: Why they were removed and now you must press start(More Options) and then choose? Was it too easy/convenient? submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]