making a complaint against microsoft

Discus and support making a complaint against microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department?? so after a few hours with customer support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by catta fett, Jan 7, 2019.

1. catta fett
    catta fett Guest

so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department??

so after a few hours with customer support the best they can come up with is an external link that suggests i take microsoft to small claims court

:)

catta fett, Jan 7, 2019
  2. LegendDolby1986 Win User

speak to support they will be able to help you.
  3. choppyseize Win User

If you request a call back from Support they can direct you to the proper channels. If it's indeed a court related issue you may have to get it started and let your lawyer handle it from there.
  4. IRB Win User

Hi

In general for complaints you have to submit the complaint in writing to the local Head office of your country.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Not really sure what the issue is but there is no real "complaint" department. I would suggest hitting up the XBOX IDEAS page if you have a suggestion on how the service can be better.

Best of luck!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Catta,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If you are in the USA the Microsoft corporate office at:

Microsoft Corporate Headquarters Location: Address: Microsoft, 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052-6399, United States. Telephone Number: +1-(800)-642-7676. You can write there with a complaint
    if you need to. Also you can go to

https://www.microsoft.com/legal if you are thinking on pursuing legal action.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. making a complaint against microsoft - Similar Threads - making complaint against

2. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office: My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some investigation and found who this little boy was and...
  3. Ou pourrais-je formuler une plainte ? (Or could I make a complaint?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ou pourrais-je formuler une plainte ? (Or could I make a complaint?): Bonjour, Suite a un probleme que j’ai eu avec microsoft lors d’un achat par telephone, j’aimerais formuler une plainte contre la personne qui ma repondu au telephone pour plusieurs raisons. Les...
  4. How do I actually make a XBL complaint?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I actually make a XBL complaint?: How do I make a complaint? Im simply getting passed on to this forum when I asked a agent to create one. So there is no complaints procedure?? 7e003d7b-80d6-463b-b739-b2b6b740bca5
  5. I need to make a complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to make a complaint: I received an unjustified com ban. The questionnaire mislead me into giving wrong answers by butchering the questions and now I can't appeal my case for 24 hours. I would like to file an official...
  6. I need a developer or I'm making complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a developer or I'm making complaint: I've recently downloaded the new update and it doesn't let me play and it freezes I also got scammed a show off hexed 10 crates and I lost a digital code of rocket league and I need a new one I...
  7. How do I make a complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make a complaint: Basically I've had an issue with xbox live services, and microsoft's support system endlessly loops me back to their support agents who do not have authority over xbox live, and therefore cannot...
  8. i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...: i wanna make a complaint about how i have been treated for the past 12 hours that i have been trying to sort my suspended account when i was being abused about my mental health.. as i said i was...
  9. i want to make a complaint?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to make a complaint?????: pls tell how do i make a complaint?? any help would be very helpfull . 8b99eaea-e42e-4033-9e09-a4dc51040a49
  10. Where do I make a formal complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I make a formal complaint?: I bought an Xbox One a year-two ago, and eventually it stopped being able to connect to the internet. Contacted support and they asked me to turn it on and off again. Eventually it stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. complaints against xbox