Making a Halo Reach Nascar League info inside

Discus and support Making a Halo Reach Nascar League info inside in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have about 6-8 spots open and have 12 tracks that we will race on. Races will be between 10-20 laps with one to two required pitstops during. some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeamLTD, Jan 27, 2014.

1. TeamLTD
    TeamLTD Guest

We have about 6-8 spots open and have 12 tracks that we will race on. Races will be between 10-20 laps with one to two required pitstops during. some rules are no corner cutting or purposley wrecking people or killing. we also need people to play the whole
    season and be active the person with the most points at the end of.the season will recieve a prize. poswt your gamertag if interested or just add me my gamertag is

:)

TeamLTD, Jan 27, 2014
  2. XOGC xDADEx
    XOGC xDADEx Guest
    Xbox Online Gaming Community

Join the XOGC or Xbox Online Gaming Community. The games we currently play on are: Forza 3 &4, and GTA TBOGT. For more info abou the Forza and GTA clan go to www.xogc.freeforums.org.

We also have a Nascar league. The NNRL or National Nascar Racing League is currently played on Nascar 11. For more info go to www.nnrl.webs.com.

For more info just contact me.

XOGC xDADEx, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Duane1344
    Duane1344 Guest
    LCUP ( REALISTIC CLAN)

Hey, I am interested in your NASCAR racing clan, I should be getting NASCAR 2011 for Christmas, and I will be looking for a league.

Duane1344, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Duane1344 Win User

LCUP ( REALISTIC CLAN)

Hey, I am interested in your NASCAR racing clan, I should be getting NASCAR 2011 for Christmas, and I will be looking for a league.
  5. FATT47 Win User

Nascar leagues

To follow up on this Private Match theme there are some very good and useful results of this feature once you explore the possibilities.

I created a Spec Car layout which is a pain to reset each time without a simple and logical Save feature.

I finally got two other friends (who are racing wheel users also) to join me for some racing which turned out to be an awesome effort.

We ran several tracks with 15 lap lengths but our next session we've decided will be a 50 or 75 lap race (depending on the track) with three Quick Stop requirements.

An interesting discovery with the three friends joining, for each real racer the private match allows for the adding of 5 AI each taking the field of cars up to 18 which is a decent field of cars.

The Private Match settings allow a user to set just about any condition serious racers would want, it allows the host to create a room where the scenario is aimed at serious racing not crashing and disruption.

Personally I think if they would have added a Save feature for this Private Match feature there would be the ability to easily create more good racing atmospheres that would be common place stimulating enthusiasm for the NASCAR add-on instead of what's available
    in the MP Leagues.
  6. FATT47 Win User

Nascar leagues

They come out with a really good attempt at NASCAR then fail to add basic needed tools for users to enjoy.

The league feature is full of master tuners who seem to be able to push their tunes past what these vehicles can actually do. The pit feature is broken and those that can do it capitalize on it..

No ability that I can see anyway to create a good Spec Race layout in a Private Match then open to to the public. Give us tools to create a good race atmosphere then be able to boot those who seem to have no interest in fairness or clean racing.I created
    a really fun Spec Race layout that is as realistic and challenging as I think the game will allow me and I don't have enough friends on my list to make it worth doing each session.

Another fail, No ability to save a layout in the Private Match mode, another lame omission.
  7. FATT47 Win User

Nascar leagues

I have no idea what your issue is, it sounds to techy and above my pay scale LOL for me to be of help. I would have done the things you did so my only suggestion would be to contact Live Support and ask for help.

When I downloaded the NASCAR add-on it showed up on the far right of the Forza 6 main lobby next to the Porsche add-on that I haven't purchased yet so it isn't actually active.

I can do and finished the career mode in the NASCAR add-on with no issues so I can understand your frustration.
  8. TempSleet0309 Win User

Nascar leagues

Hello...xbox is totally new to me....be patient...I downloaded Forza 6 along w/NASCAR add on....first I see that NASCAR downloaded and sits with Forza 6 but I cannot open the add on...i power cycled the box...checked to make sure I was signed in...uninstall
    both twice to no avail...when I open Forza it takes me to the 3 initial races i must finish 3 rd ...to progress....I cannot win the 1st race...been trying for a week....it seems i have several issues going on with forza...what the F____ do I need to do....Eddie
Thema:

1. Making a Halo Reach Nascar League info inside - Similar Threads - Making Halo Reach

2. Making a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making a game: Yes, Hello Xbox Players I will like to make an Open World Game to this community, I'm only 17 I really hope you guys support for me, the more you support me I can make this happen, you people’s...
  3. Halo Reach making me buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach making me buy again: So i own Halo Reach didgitally on my 360 however when i got to try install it on my xbox one it says i need to purchase it again any ideas? c5bf6765-47e2-42ae-ab0a-568be996f0be
  4. Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018: Please Make this Post get up there by liking or commenting to let Microsoft know we want halo reach to be games with gold next month! 96279647-fa4a-43d3-9545-4ee5c97f1d71
  5. Make Halo reach playable are 4 months you tell lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this game have a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Halo reach playable are 4 months you tell lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this game have a ...: Make Halo reach playable are 4 months you tell lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fix it 5aaa7431-da06-4301-9c8e-8e68c4e6871f
  6. Halo 5 will either make or break this franchise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 will either make or break this franchise.: Well, its a little under 3 weeks to go, and Halo 5 has gone gold. For the sake of this franchise, I REALLY hope 343 spent the last 3 years well. All I can say is that if this game has day 1...
  7. Hey guys I love HALO AND make YOUTUBE VIDEOS! :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys I love HALO AND make YOUTUBE VIDEOS! :): Hello my name is I love to play Halo ever since I started with Halo CE back in 2003. I also have a YouTube channel mainly for Halo content I try to produce as much as I can as I work a full...
  8. Will Tartarus or the Gravemind make a comeback to Halo 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Tartarus or the Gravemind make a comeback to Halo 5?: Just wondering if Tartarus or the Gravemind will make a comeback in Halo 5? If they do will they be stronger or just a holographic image of them. bc56f0af-642e-460e-b1c8-229c33e35128
  9. Is Halo 5 making the same mistake as HMCC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Halo 5 making the same mistake as HMCC?: This thread started with the implication that Halo 5 may be the cluster"----" that MCC was. Turns out it's some dude with connection issues...maybe check if the issue is yours b4 making an...
  10. Astro making Halo themed headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro making Halo themed headsets: 343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source ce152720-0b37-4d1b-b9f6-64754b10bb09