making a repair

Discus and support making a repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im trying to setup a repairment for my xbox one s but i just get this messege : There are no shipping offers associated with selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sharbelisak, Apr 28, 2020.

1. sharbelisak
    sharbelisak Guest

making a repair

im trying to setup a repairment for my xbox one s but i just get this messege :

There are no shipping offers associated with selected problem/accessory type.

:)

sharbelisak, Apr 28, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

making a repair

That's odd, it may be stretch but you could try to reach out to Xbox Support online (and maybe request a phone call) or attempt to reach out to a Microsoft Store representative about other options that may be possible.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Please keep in mind the issue you're experiencing could be rooted in current world events having put the workload on things like shipping services back a lot. Information for how Xbox Support is dealing with things like that could be found here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/whats-new-xbox-support
  3. Runyon Ave 2005 Win User

Xbox making people pay for repairs

Thanks for the tip... i just think 5 repairs is excessive.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Those decisions are made by support. You could try escalating the request to see if you can get a different answer. It is not likely but it is definitely worth a try.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Sony charges for repairs on their consoles too. If you have had the S over a year then it is out of the warranty period and yes you will be charged for any repairs.
  6. Runyon Ave 2005 Win User

Agreed, but 4 repairs in a 6 month span? Maybe you want to help the customer.
Thema:

making a repair

1. making a repair - Similar Threads - making repair

2. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

in XboX Insiders
    So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...: There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation: To build...
  3. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  4. Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases: I've been trying to buy xbox game pass a while now but every time I do, it says my country is USA, instead of Georgia where I actually live, I've changed my region on my microsoft account and...
  5. oops I lost my Captures folder, ill just make a new one. "oh wait I CANT!!!!"

in XBoX on Windows
    oops I lost my Captures folder, ill just make a new one. "oh wait I CANT!!!!": so the other day I saw this folder called "Captures". I looked it up and found that it was were all my Xbox game bar vids went, I also saw I could move it, so being the "dumb kid" that I am I...
  6. HDR making my screen dim when playing

in XboX Insiders
    HDR making my screen dim when playing: So earlier today I was playing and I didn’t notice anything but I got on right now and noticed that my screen turns dim once the HDR symbol on the corner of the tv appears. Any help is...
  7. Xbox making people pay for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making people pay for repairs: I have had xbox one since day one. That first xbox, i needed repaired 4 times in a 6 month span. 16 months ago, i upgraded to the one S. The system is now fried and xbox is wanting to charge me...
  8. The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...: i am thinking about getting repairs for the second time but the xbox s 1tb would be cheaper to buy than repairing my xbox scorpio x whats yalls opinions and thought on what i should do? Warranty...
  9. My repaired xbox one x makes a «buzzing» noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My repaired xbox one x makes a «buzzing» noise.: Hi, I recently shipped my Xbox One X to a Microsoft service center for repair (serious hardware error). Today I recieved my repaired/new unit, but this unit makes a loud mechanical «buzzing» noise...
  10. Supply unit doesn't work and i can't make an order for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supply unit doesn't work and i can't make an order for repair: Supply unit doesn't work and i can't make an order for repare. 2b50d7d3-9e49-45ba-840a-e5393f096f7c