Making Simpsons hit and run for Xbox one

Discus and support Making Simpsons hit and run for Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft how much would it take for you to make simpsions hit and run for xbox one its such a fun amazing game and a remaster would be incrdible i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zpookygeek, Mar 5, 2020.

1. zpookygeek
    zpookygeek Guest

Hey Microsoft how much would it take for you to make simpsions hit and run for xbox one its such a fun amazing game and a remaster would be incrdible i would buy it as soon as it came out and im sure other people would to so could u plz make this come
    true thx

:)

zpookygeek, Mar 5, 2020
  2. AmberC0215 Win User

I would really enjoy this if it ever did come out.
  3. planetchampion Win User

Xbox live should do that I love the game
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

That was so funny! i believe i loved that game also because of the different characters missions: every character ahd different typews of maps, styles, misions. it was so "complete" and funny!
  5. QUEENMISFITS Win User

I've got it on playstation. It's fun to play
  6. ODST343 Win User

I loved the game back in the day,i love love to play in today
Thema:

1. Making Simpsons hit and run for Xbox one - Similar Threads - Making Simpsons hit

2. Location while making a payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Location while making a payment: I just want to buy r6s and it is on sale, so I go input all the credit card details on my xbox one and my country is NOT on the list. I really need help with this so please contact me for more...
  3. I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?: n/a this post has been solved thank you for the help everyone! c719ca83-a7f0-4806-8bfb-67bae91bc4f5
  4. Xbox not turning on but making startup sound

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not turning on but making startup sound: This is the second time that this has happened to me where the Xbox makes the startup sound but the light does not turn on. In order to turn on my Xbox, I have to either unplug it or hold down the...
  5. Xbox One console makes a high pitched beep out of seemingly nowhere?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console makes a high pitched beep out of seemingly nowhere?: Hi. I have recently started regularly playing on my Xbox One again and now while I am playing a game my console just seems to make a very high pitched beep noise. I don't ever remember this being...
  6. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  7. Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one: I really want concrete jungle to be backwards compatible with the xbox one since i always wanted to play that again eaa72ecb-e8b9-4b62-8fb2-9cb116750373
  8. Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...: I think Valve would release Half Life Alyx on Series X if Microsoft allows PC VR headsets to work on Series X. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  9. Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...: My xbox always updates at the worst times. Im always in a middle of a very important ranked match that if i leave then i get banned for 30 minutes and lose points, so of course my stupid xbox...
  10. Please make a folding@home app for the Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a folding@home app for the Xbox one: I'm not sure if this is possible but can you please make an Xbox one version of the folding@home app? submitted by /u/Jbman2025 [link] [comments]