Making threats about banning.

Discus and support Making threats about banning. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend was playing a game we all know as COD: Black Ops II and he was threatened by an online gamer named [Mod Removed]. [Mod Removed] threatened to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xAZJ Snipes, Jun 13, 2014.

1. xAZJ Snipes
    xAZJ Snipes Guest

My friend was playing a game we all know as COD: Black Ops II and he was threatened by an online gamer named
    [Mod Removed]. [Mod Removed] threatened to ban my friend just because he was mad that my friend was doing better than him . My friend said that [Mod Removed] was bad at Call Of Duty and then [Mod Removed]
    threatened to ban him. [Mod Removed] told my friend [Mod Removed] that he knew his IP adress, now he is threatening to ban me also and he also has said that he has a Z-tagged Xbox 360 which is some sort of modded or hacked
    Xbox 360. by .

:)

xAZJ Snipes, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Having Problems On Gta 5

Was hacking repeatedly harassing making threats speaking about drugs through her mic

GloGang300Squad, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

Hello xAZJ Snipes!

First off, please do not name and shame on the forums. There is no benefit from it as the enforcement team does not read these forums. What you should do is use the tools given to you, which will help significantly. You and your friend should both file a
    complaint against the player involved for system tampering. If you're not sure how to do this, check
    here. Next, make sure both of you avoid and block communications with the user. Afterwards, I'd suggest appearing offline for a while so this person is unable to join your games and harass
    you further. It sounds like he/she is threatening to boot you offline, which is uncommon. If you feel that you are in danger of a DDoS attack, read

this.

Thanks for making the community a better place. Play it safe!

5. Jyxa Win User

Hello xAZJ Snipes!

First off, please do not name and shame on the forums. There is no benefit from it as the enforcement team does not read these forums. What you should do is use the tools given to you, which will help significantly. You and your friend should both file a
    complaint against the player involved for system tampering. If you're not sure how to do this, check
    here. Next, make sure both of you avoid and block communications with the user. Afterwards, I'd suggest appearing offline for a while so this person is unable to join your games and harass
    you further. It sounds like he/she is threatening to boot you offline, which is uncommon. If you feel that you are in danger of a DDoS attack, read

this.

Thanks for making the community a better place. Play it safe!
  6. epic fish jd Win User

Banned from games while also communication banned?

I've never done anything else related in the category such as briefing or trolling, or extortion and threats. I don't make threats. Only insults. And it's quite imbocylic to ban me for the same thing at the same time, I'm currently comm banned for the insults,
    so why and online ban for them as well u see a separate charge?
  7. JB33OP Win User

Communication Ban- Abuse

This is astonishing to me, the word "postitute", constitutes as violating code of conduct? How about when a physical threat was made to me, something must be done about a physical threat.

Soon you will be getting banned for [Mod Removed - Profanity] somebody in game. Haha this is pathetic 😂
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hacker situation!

Because they are 12 years old kids that make ridiculous threats to scare gullible people.

No one but XBLPET can ban your account.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live ...whats been your worst experience with the service ?

Killing each other in a game & making actual death threats are completely different things.

You'd get banned from xbox live for doing the same thing.
Thema:

1. Making threats about banning. - Similar Threads - Making threats banning

2. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  4. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  5. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments]
  6. problems with making a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with making a purchase: for the past 2 weeks i have had issues making purchases from my xbox and microsoft store using direct mobile payment. i have had very little help from online chat and telephone support. i have...
  7. Xbox One Power Brick making a revivng noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Brick making a revivng noise: Can anyone help me and explain why now my Xbox One power brick is making a revving up noise on and off every time I turn it on? bd2e2c4e-468a-44af-ab6d-56d92af62d02
  8. Someone make threats at me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone make threats at me: Two player I met on game are message me threat saying they will hack me in 3 day. e78f3914-3d66-437c-8549-b1b61812fb8a
  9. Harassment from Gamer making Actionable Death Threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment from Gamer making Actionable Death Threats: I have been a part of the Xbox Live family since the original Xbox which was my very first system. In recent weeks a gamer has been saying derogatory terms and phrases to me in party chat, with no...
  10. People making threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    People making threats: People think its OK to threaten to blow my house up with my family in but its not OK for me to say something back. At least that's what [Mod Removed] thinks. Threatens to come blow my house up and...