malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription

Discus and support malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello this is Holden Kopman, I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HoldenKopman, Feb 18, 2019.

1. HoldenKopman
    HoldenKopman Guest

Hello this is Holden Kopman,

I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it on the xbox and it said this code has already been redeemed, so I went into a game and it said i didn't have xbox live gold? so I am not
    sure what i should do.

thanks, Holden

:)

HoldenKopman, Feb 18, 2019
  2. toonarmy206 Win User

Where's the cheapest place...

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

£26.99

www.electronicfirst.com/.../12-month-gold-membership-subscription
  3. SpongyBassoon69 Win User

Trop de panne du xbox live coup de geule !!

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

If the code is saying that the code has already been redeemed that means someone has already redeemed the code before you put it into your console.

At this point you would need to take that up with Amazon.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact amazon and explain them your problem.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

If you purchased from Amazon, they should be able to help you with your code with a replacement. It sounds like Amazon gave you the wrong code. However, I never had a code already redeemed so I'm not 100% sure.
Thema:

1. malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription - Similar Threads - malfunction live gold

2. Malfunctioning Xbox1S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Malfunctioning Xbox1S: My console will power on but will only power off after I hold the button. Then it doesn’t show on screen. I’ve Googled and tried different methods (changing hdmi, holding power and eject button,...
  3. Malfunctional

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Malfunctional: My profile suddenly closes sesion and it don't let me in until 8 trys more or less, it happened more than 10 times, it also disconnects me from the internet every time, and every time that happens...
  4. Controller Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Malfunction: Hi I purchased a Controller from walmart and the RB button is not working properly it doesnt always register when pressed. How do i go about making a claim for the warranty. I purchased it less...
  5. Accidentally changed my gamertag due to a malfunction.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally changed my gamertag due to a malfunction.: I was trying to help my cousin Hilary change his Xbox gamertag, because we couldn't find the option to do so in the Xbox app. So I booted up my PC and went to xbox.com. I signed out, typed in...
  6. Jack del pad malfunzionante [Malfunctioning pad jack]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jack del pad malfunzionante [Malfunctioning pad jack]: Buongirono a tutti,io poco tempo fa ho acquistato un controller Xbox one bianco,e immediatamente ha avuto un problema con l entrata delle cuffie,provato con auricolari headset Xbox e altre cuffie...
  7. Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?: After recently purchasing my Xbox One X last month on the 26th, I enjoyed flawless gameplay for about a week. However, recently I turned on my Xbox to be greeted with an E101 error, followed by...
  8. Xbox Live Vision Camera says Malfunctioned Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Vision Camera says Malfunctioned Windows 10: Hi, I am a Gaming Live streamer, and up until yesterday my Xbox Live Vision Cam plugged into a USB on my PC and running through OBS/SLOBS perfectly for almost 2 years, yesterday Windows told me it...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Malfunction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Malfunction: (mobile device sorry for formatting) About a month and a half ago I tried to download the free game of the month, when I tried the Xbox notified me that my subscription has ran out of time. I was...
  10. XBox Live Gold Causes Destiny Malfunction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Gold Causes Destiny Malfunction: I've played Destiny for a month with no difficulty. Today I subscribed to XBox Live Gold. Now when I attempt to log in to one of my Destiny characters, the program produces an "XBox Live Gold...