malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription

Discus and support malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello this is Holden Kopman, I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HoldenKopman, Feb 18, 2019.

1. HoldenKopman
    HoldenKopman Guest

Hello this is Holden Kopman,

I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it on the xbox and it said this code has already been redeemed, so I went into a game and it said i didn't have xbox live gold? so I am not
    sure what i should do.

thanks, Holden

:)

HoldenKopman, Feb 18, 2019
  2. toonarmy206 Win User

Where's the cheapest place...

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

£26.99

www.electronicfirst.com/.../12-month-gold-membership-subscription
  3. SpongyBassoon69 Win User

Trop de panne du xbox live coup de geule !!

4. DclanAntique Win User

NEWBIE QUESTION.... PLEASE HELP!

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

If the code is saying that the code has already been redeemed that means someone has already redeemed the code before you put it into your console.

At this point you would need to take that up with Amazon.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact amazon and explain them your problem.
Thema:

1. malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription - Similar Threads - malfunction live gold

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction: I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching the controller. My warranty on the controller...
  3. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning: Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller? 944a5b6f-64f6-4431-8b68-bf8490ff8c03
  4. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.: My Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning. I can access the Game Pass library and install and play them. But I do not have any access to my Gold subscription privileges. I cannot play online, I...
  5. xbox one malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one malfunction: I have an original xbox one, it turns on ok by the controller or the console itself, but then the controller starts desyncing, no image shows up on the tv, the xbox dont recognize any pendrive or...
  6. XBOX change gamertag malfunction

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX change gamertag malfunction: I created an xbox account just now and I have been trying to change my gamertag. After I found an original gamertag, I claimed it. However, it just says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try...
  7. 'Microsoft Store' app malfunctioning on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Microsoft Store' app malfunctioning on Xbox One: Microsoft Store app on Xbox One X malfunctioning as of mid-day 30July2019. Cannot update, delete, or re-install the app. Cannot purchase or download new content to Xbox due to Store app not...
  8. Xbox Live Vision Camera says Malfunctioned Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Vision Camera says Malfunctioned Windows 10: Hi, I am a Gaming Live streamer, and up until yesterday my Xbox Live Vision Cam plugged into a USB on my PC and running through OBS/SLOBS perfectly for almost 2 years, yesterday Windows told me it...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Malfunction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Malfunction: (mobile device sorry for formatting) About a month and a half ago I tried to download the free game of the month, when I tried the Xbox notified me that my subscription has ran out of time. I was...
  10. XBox Live Gold Causes Destiny Malfunction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Gold Causes Destiny Malfunction: I've played Destiny for a month with no difficulty. Today I subscribed to XBox Live Gold. Now when I attempt to log in to one of my Destiny characters, the program produces an "XBox Live Gold...