Manage app privacy settings on Xbox

Discus and support Manage app privacy settings on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to go onto my Xbox profile I get auto redirected to Xbox Support and I don't know why Due to this problem I can't turn off child mode/play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MintLegit, Sep 17, 2021.

1. MintLegit
    MintLegit Guest

When I try to go onto my Xbox profile I get auto redirected to Xbox Support and I don't know why

Due to this problem I can't turn off child mode/play multiplayer with my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

:)

MintLegit, Sep 17, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft Realms

3. XBA_Hype Win User

Shared content settings

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App

5. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. To be honest with you, looks like the system is detecting that you own a child account as you won't be able to see the page if it's considered as child.

If it's not considered as adult, you really need to add your account to a family account so you can change the settings. Here's how to add your account under a family account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Privacy settings! HELP!

Hi,

It seems that you need to manage the privacy settings of your account. In the meantime, we recommend you that you check the app privacy settings. Here is an article on
    how to manage app privacy settings.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
Thema:

1. Manage app privacy settings on Xbox - Similar Threads - Manage app privacy

2. Whenever I sign in, it brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I sign in, it brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox": Whenever I sign in, it brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox" page and I cannot access my settings. I am using a windows laptop and wanting to play minecraft bedrock. However,...
  3. Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.: As the title says. I have 12 games downloaded on my Xbox App on PC with Game Pass Ultimate. However, under the "Manage Installs" section and within the Windows Store, it only shows 3. I can launch...
  4. XBOX one manage games and apps difference between Updates and Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one manage games and apps difference between Updates and Queue: Hi. Can anyone explain the difference between 'Queue' and 'Updates' in the manage games and apps section? I have everything set up correctly for automatic updates (instant on etc.) but I keep...
  5. New Insiders App doesn't show Xbox under 'Manage devices'

in XboX Insiders
    New Insiders App doesn't show Xbox under 'Manage devices': Also, does the xbox need to show up there to install Game Betas? submitted by /u/Dependent-Macaroon [link] [comments]
  6. How do you manage passwords for apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you manage passwords for apps?: The password for my discovery + app was changed on another device. Now my Xbox one just locks up on the discovery logo screen. How do I access the stored password to correct it? Have tried...
  7. Clicking the "Privacy and Online Safety" options kicks me back to the "Manage App Privacy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Clicking the "Privacy and Online Safety" options kicks me back to the "Manage App Privacy...: Pretty much as the title would suggest. When I attempt to access the Privacy and Online Safety settings for my account in Manage App Privacy Settings, it just kicks me back to the same page I'm on...
  8. Issues with "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox": Recently I have been having issues joining friends on my xbox account for mobile usage, and I usually get sent to the Manage app privacy settings on Xbox page in order to change my settings and...
  9. Can't install or manage Series X from Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install or manage Series X from Gamepass App: Just before the most recent update to the Gamepass app on Android, my Series X disappeared from the available consoles to manage and install too. I used to be able to see all my consoles, and I...
  10. Xbox app update and club management

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app update and club management: I cant figure out how to even get to my clubs on the new update of the app 66638a78-e456-4920-aaec-f69e5ec283e3