Manage child info

Discus and support Manage child info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to remove the account of BB Goshbeast from my family and it says I need consent but I can not find the setting anywhere and I looked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by awesomesos456, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Manage child info

Hello I am trying to remove the account of BB Goshbeast from my family and it says I need consent but I can not find the setting anywhere and I looked through by emails too and it hasn't worked. Micorsoft can you please remove BB Goshbeast under the email
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** out of the family.

:)

awesomesos456, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Manage child info

3. JFate777 Win User

Manage child info

Hihi! Did a quick search and found this!

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member

This will walk you through removing the account from your family. You can do this on the Xbox or on PC/Mobile

Hope this helps!!!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Manage child info

Are you an adult member of the Microsoft Family?
  5. ImBigChungus01 Win User

I need help removing child consent

When i press manage childs info it just refreshes the page thats all it does
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

How do I make a child account an adult account

You can change the birthdate of a child account:

1. Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your account on
    https://family.microsoft.com

2. At the bottom of the Your Family page, select Manage my child's profile info.

3. In the Manage permissions page of the child's account that you want to change, at the right, select
    Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.

Microsoft is in the process of Reimagining the family experience so some things may be different.
Thema:

Manage child info

1. Manage child info - Similar Threads - Manage child info

2. i don't see my family members after choosing "manage my child's profile settings" under...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't see my family members after choosing "manage my child's profile settings" under...: I have seen this issue posted before but nobody seems to have a solution. Some people see their child accounts listed once they choose "manage my child's profile settings". Others, like myself,...
  3. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...
  4. Child not showing up in Manage Permissions For Children

in XBoX on Windows
    Child not showing up in Manage Permissions For Children: I an trying to change child account's date of birth as I made a mistake in the year. However when I click on Manage Permissions For Children the child account not show up. It is a microsoft...
  5. Manage Child account without Owning a Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Child account without Owning a Xbox: Dear Readers, I'm playing Minecraft Android. Since Mojang is now part of Microsoft, the Login is within the Xbox universe. Not a problem so far. Now I want to play with my son (12), and I...
  6. managing permissions for child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    managing permissions for child's account: Hi, I've been searching and trying loads of things to get my kid to add me in minecraft pe but although I've set him up as family on my account i can't manage his permissions. Can you help me?...
  7. Child Account Gamertag Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Gamertag Management: How does one go about changing the gamertag of a child account, as a parent accountholder? (using a browser) Every time I click on the relevant section it tries to change _my_ gamertag, which is...
  8. Managing child accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing child accounts: So I cannot manage my children's accounts because they are not to be found in the "Privacy & online safety" section. I can see myself, but that's it. Very annoying as I just started paying for a...
  9. Child Account Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Management: my account on Xbox is labeled as a child account, so many features are blocked and some settings I cannot change. I have long forgotten the email and password of the parent account, and thus, I am...
  10. Manage my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage my childs account: Trying to manage childs privacy settings, have added them to my Microsoft family. Logged into Xbox.com as me (adult account) but the childs gamertag profile won't come up in order for me to be...