Manage games and apps issue

Discus and support Manage games and apps issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When you now click on manage games and apps it no longer shows the games or addons. Anyone else got this? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Manage games and apps issue

When you now click on manage games and apps it no longer shows the games or addons. Anyone else got this?

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Oct 2, 2019
  2. killerkaesar Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update *urgent

I once had a similar issue... I managed to go around it by launching the game from the Xbox app.
  3. Ayo Peso Win User

My Xbox One Profile color issue

I have managed to fix the issue using the xbox app on Windows 10
  4. Geth Win User

Location of games once codes are entered?

And manage games and apps. Then under games.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Borderlands Secret Armory DLC not working

Hey there DistortedAce!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you able to see the the DLC in the Games tab under My Games & Apps when you select Manage Game?
  6. CashMoney1018 Win User

Game in limbo between purchase and queue.

I'm also having the same exact issue. The game is not showing up in my games and apps and when I search it again on the store, it has a manage button. When I click the manage button it just sends me to a blank grey screen. I wonder if this is isolated to
    just Assassin's Creed or if all games are doing this.
Thema:

Manage games and apps issue

1. Manage games and apps issue - Similar Threads - Manage games apps

2. How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...: Under the Manage Games & Apps screen, and in the section for updates, I have several games that are listed that show updates available. How do I find out what each update includes? If I select...
  3. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  4. Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?: I just played FM2019 with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and noticed that I could buy the IGE from the in-game store but some error kept popping up. Also, no DLC of FM2019 is available on MS Store....
  5. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...
  6. Game/Content/Updates Manager.

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Content/Updates Manager.: I've only briefly seen how game downloads and updates work on a menu via a friend on the original 2013 Xbox One (mainly when he doesn't have internet and needs a heavy dashboard update to continue...
  7. Add option for external drive filter in manage games

in XboX Insiders
    Add option for external drive filter in manage games: If you have more than one external drive as I do, and have one for main storage and one set up for games that are played frequently as well, then the default storage is always the main drive. I...
  8. Can't manage game clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't manage game clips: If I go to the "watch" section I can view all my gameclips but when I click Manage, it will load for a few minutes and then tell me that clips I record will appear there. Not only that but the DVR...
  9. Xbox One "manage game and add-ons" crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "manage game and add-ons" crash: Hello everyone, Yesterday I wanted to play Saints Row 2, an Xbox 360 backward compatible game. For a few days it worked, but yesterday I couldn't connect to the Xbox Live (from the Xbox 360 menu...
  10. Running out of Xbox Game DVR storage, suggestions to manage with Windows app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running out of Xbox Game DVR storage, suggestions to manage with Windows app: I am running out of online storage for my game clips and would like to archive my older clips to YouTube or OneDrive. I can do this by downloading them with the Windows app but the filenames are...