Manage games and apps issue

Discus and support Manage games and apps issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When you now click on manage games and apps it no longer shows the games or addons. Anyone else got this? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Manage games and apps issue

When you now click on manage games and apps it no longer shows the games or addons. Anyone else got this?

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Oct 2, 2019
  2. killerkaesar Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update *urgent

I once had a similar issue... I managed to go around it by launching the game from the Xbox app.
  3. DragonC1 Win User

Disney+ won't install on XBox One

I had exactly same issue.

I went to my apps and games, then to the full library, then to all apps owned, goto the Disney plus app, push the three line button on the controller, goto manage app, then install.

Hope this works for you as well.
  4. Desmonds99 Win User

Cannot reinstall xbox beta app for pc after system restore

Thanks for the quick response. I actually managed to install the app through the Windows Store app (I have been using the installer downloaded from Microsoft.com). Games are running without issues. Thanks again :)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

Hi Smthsyr,

Thanks for the replies. Is this the only app you are having issues with? Try going to the app within my games and apps, then apps. Go to manage app and delete any save data there. If you had a controller configured you will need to set the controller up
    again.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ayo Peso Win User

My Xbox One Profile color issue

I have managed to fix the issue using the xbox app on Windows 10
Thema:

Manage games and apps issue

1. Manage games and apps issue - Similar Threads - Manage games apps

2. Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 Game Pass issue: I've been playing FM2020 for weeks now and works well. Yesterday and today the game will just quit and disappear while playing. I updated my drivers for video card, uninstalled FM2020 and bought...
  3. Football Manager 2020 wont launch (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 2020 wont launch (xbox game pass): I've been playing Football Manager 2020 for almost a month now, via the xbox game pass, without any problems. Yesterday I tried to launch the game but instead of launching this message poped up:...
  4. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  5. HITMAN 2 CAMPAIGN MAPS HAVE GONE FROM MY GAME AND MY MANAGE GAMES AND APPS SECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 CAMPAIGN MAPS HAVE GONE FROM MY GAME AND MY MANAGE GAMES AND APPS SECTION: I went to play HITMAN 2 for the first time in a while and I seen there was a new expansion pass available so I bought it and downloaded it. That all worked fine. I then went and played the new...
  6. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...
  7. 'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    'My Games & Apps' & 'Manage game' screens go black after a few seconds: I recently got a new Xbox One X and had been installing games and dlc's on it when suddenly I ran into a problem. When I would try to access the 'My Games & Apps' screen, it would show for a...
  8. So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...: What the title says. And I have been on hold with the message a gamer thing for 30 minutes and the support line seems to be off right now. 78720f6d-2fa9-4858-842d-8090b2099a63
  9. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...
  10. Running out of Xbox Game DVR storage, suggestions to manage with Windows app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running out of Xbox Game DVR storage, suggestions to manage with Windows app: I am running out of online storage for my game clips and would like to archive my older clips to YouTube or OneDrive. I can do this by downloading them with the Windows app but the filenames are...