Manage payment option, account suspended

Discus and support Manage payment option, account suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here, I put a CB Neteller account and on my xbox since he was passing me one month xbox live every month and I do not know how to stop, but I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkyzZ Dream, Mar 30, 2015.

1. SkyzZ Dream
    SkyzZ Dream Guest

So here, I put a CB Neteller account and on my xbox since he was passing me one month xbox live every month and I do not know how to stop, but I was paying nothing like I had no money on it .

and now he's telling me to update the payment option to pay for the purchased months but I can not because I do not have CB-- 'then UP

:)

SkyzZ Dream, Mar 30, 2015
  2. FullM3ta1Jack3t, Mar 30, 2015
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Manage payment option, account suspended

Hi there, I've had a little trouble understanding what's happening?

Is your account suspended due to an expired payment option? If so, you will need to contact phone support to rectify:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

DigitalAssassin, Mar 30, 2015
  5. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

suspend

6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hi there, I've had a little trouble understanding what's happening?

Is your account suspended due to an expired payment option? If so, you will need to contact phone support to rectify:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. PsychedelicBabe Win User

My account has been stopped from signing online

if you have an outstanding payment due on your account you won't be able to use it until the payment has been paid.

You need to Change your Payment plan for your Xbox LIVE Membership

Learn how to change the payment option associated with your paid Xbox LIVE membership. This procedure can help you reinstate a suspended account.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-payment-option

please note though if you do owe them money and the account is suspended, you will need to pay what is owed before they resume your full services.
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Quiero pagar una suscripción con tarjeta de regalo (I want to pay a subscription with a gift card)

9. Klokkwork Win User

My xbox live account

The account accepted your payment option, but it doesn't know that you want to use it for your suspended Gold subscription. Trying accessing Account Management on your console. Under "Your Memberships", select "Xbox LIVE Gold". Then choose "Change Payment
    Option". Select your good credit card, and that should fix it. Expect it to process the declined payment right away, and that should lift the suspension.
Thema:

1. Manage payment option, account suspended - Similar Threads - Manage payment option

2. Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA: Same with me: error code 801540FA for couple of months(!) now. I guess it was caused when I switched the e-mail-adress connected with my gamertag. I have been in contact with the support about 3...
  3. Manage Payment Options, constant errors in the account section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manage Payment Options, constant errors in the account section.: Hello, I apologise if there are too many posts about this, but none of the solutions helped me and my situation is a tiny bit different :) There are four profiles on my xbox 360 console, a...
  4. "Manage Payment Options" on console doesnt work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Manage Payment Options" on console doesnt work..: "Manage Payment Options" on console doesnt work.. I can purchase stuff from marketplace web site, but the console says "credit card info unavailable" SAme error when I go to "manage payment...
  5. Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA: I have had this problem for almost 3 months - get error code 801540FA when attempting to 'manage payment options' via Xbox 360 console. And get a message saying 'Your credit card info could not...
  6. Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument): Currently having problems with valid payment instrument when trying to get a free Xbox 360 game with my gold subscription, my credit card info has already been implemented in....
  7. Managing your Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing your Payment Options: What are valid payment methods? Currently you can use credit and debit cards with major labels (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) as well as PayPal. These should be current accounts, and...
  8. Managing payment options on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing payment options on xbox.com: I am completely confused - I am trying to change credit card details on an xbox live account. I login, click on "My Account" then click on the "Payment & Billing" icon, but then rather than put me...
  9. Can't manage payment options or buy things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't manage payment options or buy things: I can't manage my payment options or buy things. Please help because I really need help with this. It has been like this for me for about two months now and I believe there's something weird about...
  10. Manage Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Payment Options: When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How do I actually get to my payment options?...