Manage Payment Options

Discus and support Manage Payment Options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SH00P DA WH00P2, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Manage Payment Options

When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How do I actually get to my payment options?

:)

SH00P DA WH00P2, Dec 31, 2013
  2. II x DJE
    II x DJE Guest
    Manage Payment Options

Have you tried using both Xbox and PC to add this.

Also try using a different payment option (if you have one) to see if that works.

Otherwise www.billing.microsoft.com

II x DJE, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Nadir Vaknin
    Nadir Vaknin Guest
    Manage Payment Options

Hello,

I want to delete my credit card from my account but it does not give me to delete it ,

please help me to delete my credit card from my account .

Nadir Vaknin, Dec 31, 2013
  4. II x DJE Win User

Manage Payment Options

Have you tried using both Xbox and PC to add this.

Also try using a different payment option (if you have one) to see if that works.

Otherwise www.billing.microsoft.com
  5. Malacath Win User

managing payment options

If your account was suspended due to payment option then you would need to contact xbox support here.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

There is an option to get them to call you back. Also don't select the ambassador option because they can't help you with this issue.
  6. Dan on Xbox One Win User

Managing payment options

Try clearing your cookies from your browser, Or using a different browser all together.

If Not, then try support directly at 1-800-MY-XBOX
  7. Crono Mk I Win User

Managing payment options

This issue is related to the current Service Alert, but should be working now.
  8. Original Colton Win User

Managing Payment Options

I have not found any history from that code, you may need to call phone support. (1800-4My-Xbox)
Thema:

Manage Payment Options

1. Manage Payment Options - Similar Threads - Manage Payment Options

2. Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA: Same with me: error code 801540FA for couple of months(!) now. I guess it was caused when I switched the e-mail-adress connected with my gamertag. I have been in contact with the support about 3...
  3. Manage Payment Options, constant errors in the account section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manage Payment Options, constant errors in the account section.: Hello, I apologise if there are too many posts about this, but none of the solutions helped me and my situation is a tiny bit different :) There are four profiles on my xbox 360 console, a...
  4. "Manage Payment Options" on console doesnt work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Manage Payment Options" on console doesnt work..: "Manage Payment Options" on console doesnt work.. I can purchase stuff from marketplace web site, but the console says "credit card info unavailable" SAme error when I go to "manage payment...
  5. Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase or Manage Payment options Via console Error 801540FA: I have had this problem for almost 3 months - get error code 801540FA when attempting to 'manage payment options' via Xbox 360 console. And get a message saying 'Your credit card info could not...
  6. Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument): Currently having problems with valid payment instrument when trying to get a free Xbox 360 game with my gold subscription, my credit card info has already been implemented in....
  7. Managing your Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing your Payment Options: What are valid payment methods? Currently you can use credit and debit cards with major labels (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) as well as PayPal. These should be current accounts, and...
  8. Managing payment options on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing payment options on xbox.com: I am completely confused - I am trying to change credit card details on an xbox live account. I login, click on "My Account" then click on the "Payment & Billing" icon, but then rather than put me...
  9. Manage payment option, account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage payment option, account suspended: So here, I put a CB Neteller account and on my xbox since he was passing me one month xbox live every month and I do not know how to stop, but I was paying nothing like I had no money on it . and...
  10. Can't manage payment options or buy things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't manage payment options or buy things: I can't manage my payment options or buy things. Please help because I really need help with this. It has been like this for me for about two months now and I believe there's something weird about...