Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument)

Discus and support Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently having problems with valid payment instrument when trying to get a free Xbox 360 game with my gold subscription, my credit card info has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RattiestMoon563, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument)

Currently having problems with valid payment instrument when trying to get a free Xbox 360 game with my gold subscription, my credit card info has already been implemented in.

:)

RattiestMoon563, Aug 1, 2017
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Postal code

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is the payment instrument a prepaid gift card or an Xbox gift card? We have an article entitled

Manage Your Payment Options Online
    that can assist with the issue. The Microsoft account will ask for a postal code in order to gather all the necessary information for a payment instrument. This is so the payment instrument can be billed for a recurring
    subscription. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Where is the money from the currency switch?

Hi,

To be able to buy something, you need a valid payment method up to date (so Credit Card / Paypal ...).

If you still have MS Points card is still valid until further notice.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-payment-option

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Aug 1, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support billing section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Aug 1, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support billing section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Postal code

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is the payment instrument a prepaid gift card or an Xbox gift card? We have an article entitled

Manage Your Payment Options Online
    that can assist with the issue. The Microsoft account will ask for a postal code in order to gather all the necessary information for a payment instrument. This is so the payment instrument can be billed for a recurring
    subscription. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Automatyczne odnawianie Xbox Game Pass [Automatic renewal of Xbox Game Pass]

Hey there Ledlok!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to remove your payment instrument.

You cannot remove payment instruments that have outstanding balances. In this instance, I would suggest adding another payment instrument and settling the balance with Microsoft. Once the balance has been cleared you should be able to remove both payment
    methods if you so please.

When and if you get a chance, give the information listed in our articles entitled

How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription
    and Change how you pay for an Xbox subscription.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks!
  8. Sinulog16 Win User

Can't buy 360 games from xbox marketplace.

Yes, the currency on the account works just real cash and can be used as payment method(using the console) however with regards to your case, you need to have a valid payment instrument for validation purposes. You are then good to go.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Не получается привязать карту виза, а за привязку деньги снимают??????????[I can not bind a visa card, but for pegging the money is removed ??????????]

Hello Доцент68,

Sorry for the issue with the payment instrument. It sounds like the payment instrument is tied to the subscription being you removed a payment instrument and it still charged you. So what you can do
    go on the
    Account website
    go to subscriptions and turn off the auto renew.

Once you turn off the auto renew you can then remove that payment instrument and add a new one to the account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument) - Similar Threads - Manage Subscription Valid

2. Account Management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Management: Good day I purchased an Xbox 1 S console (previously owned PS3) and used my e-mail adress to create my microsoft account. My son requested that he be the "Main" profile on the new console so we...
  3. Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS

in XboX Insiders
    Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS: Anyone else using Trim clips getting so far when saving edit but not completing the save and screen just hangs until you press B to discard edit? Tried several and all fail when saving edit....
  4. Xbox Clubs should be more manageable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Clubs should be more manageable: The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that once the club is made it can not be changed....
  5. Account management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account management: Hello, My name is Brendan. Ive been playing xbox for a few years now. I made a so called ‘smurf’ account last year for a game that me and my friends were going to play together. We set up a new...
  6. Realms 1 Month Subscription: You + 10 Friends I CAN'T PLAY, RESET OR MANAGE IT!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms 1 Month Subscription: You + 10 Friends I CAN'T PLAY, RESET OR MANAGE IT!: i have buy a mounth on microsoft store (extended trial). But i can't play, manage realm, or do anything. Always appear Impossible. HELP ME PLEASE! 78315362-4b79-459c-b058-3856e0a5760c
  7. Have questions about managing your Xbox subscription? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have questions about managing your Xbox subscription? Check here!: Hey everyone! If you have questions about managing your Xbox subscription, you've come to the right place! We've listed a few scenarios below and included helpful links to cover questions that...
  8. Manage subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage subscriptions: Every time I go in to manage subscriptions on my Xbox One it won't let me into it. It says try again there's a temporary problem with the service please try again and it has been going on for...
  9. Managing Xbox live subscriptions on two consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing Xbox live subscriptions on two consoles: i bought my first Xbox 1 earlier this yr and set up two gamer tags with an Xbox live subscriptions. Both GTs were able to play online games. No problem. I have since purchased a second Xbox 1 and...
  10. Can't manage account and subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't manage account and subscriptions: I constantly get this message while trying to manage my account subscriptions on xbox.com, I have tried clearing the cache, and using a different browser. Nothing seems to work. Here is the...