Managing and transfering Xbox One Game Captures

Discus and support Managing and transfering Xbox One Game Captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there community! I'm trying to figure out how to efficiently move all of my xbox one game captures from the console to the pc or onedrive. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pouros, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Pouros
    Pouros Guest

Hey there community!

I'm trying to figure out how to efficiently move all of my xbox one game captures from the console to the pc or onedrive.

I have tried to find a way do move all of my content in one go instead of manually moving/downloading and deleting individual clips.

Trough onedrive i can only upload 1 at a time, and trough the xbox companion ap on PC it's the same.

I tried searching in google and on the forums/xbox FAQ but I cant find anything usefull.

In the future i will record it externally but for now I need to move it, does any one have any idea on how to efficiently do this?

Many thanks in advance!

:)

Pouros, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

I agree, we need more file management tools on the Xbox for game saves, game storage and capture management. As it is right now, to manage captures we have to load them one by one to edit or delete.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Capture on Xbox one not working.

I would say it sounds like storage is becoming full, you may need to go in and clean up some of your old clips or transfer them to a cloud account. Here is a link to

managing your storage
    and also how to capture to a
    external storage
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Offline Captures ALL Gone

Hi cjames311,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with captures on Xbox One. When did you notice these captures were deleted? Have you checked to see if the console uploaded them to Xbox Live? To do so, check out:

Manage your game clips on Xbox One

You may want to try a
    hard reset
    to refresh the capture list and try making new captures.

Please keep us updated.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

how do i view my own clips

On Xbox One, when you make game clips with Game DVR, use the Upload Studio app to view and edit them.

1. Open the guide > Broadcast & capture > Capture >
      Manage Captures.
    2. The default filter shows everything already published on Xbox Live.

To see clips you’ve captured but not yet uploaded, select the filter On Xbox Live and choose
      On this Xbox.
Thema:

1. Managing and transfering Xbox One Game Captures - Similar Threads - Managing transfering Game

2. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  3. Teredo doesn't appear in device manager on Windows 10. Followed EVERY STEP available online...

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo doesn't appear in device manager on Windows 10. Followed EVERY STEP available online...: I can't play multiplayer games (which I payed a lot for) on my PC because the Teredo drivers don't work on my PC. In the Xbox Live settings I get the message "Teredo is unavailable to qualify,...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager will not trigger upon reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager will not trigger upon reinstall.: I have FS2020 Xbox since Aug. 18 and used it almost every day without problems until today. This morning (Sep 12) it got stuck on the launch page. Did the troubleshooting to find that the content...
  5. Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect: [IMG] Forza Motorsports 6 shows 19 add-ons installed (there is 104 installed)...
  6. Im pretty sure the “manage games and add ons” section is bugged for some games

in XboX Insiders
    Im pretty sure the “manage games and add ons” section is bugged for some games: In rocket league for example certain add ons i have installed aren’t showing up in game, so i tried uninstalling the game and re installing it but wouldn’t work. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon...
  7. Better management of friend requests for kids?

in XboX Insiders
    Better management of friend requests for kids?: If my kiddo wants to friend on Minecraft, I have to flip on "allow friend requests" each time in Xbox family settings. I figure this could be a third option to redirect requests; maybe both of us...
  8. New Game Management ? problem with Tell Me Why Episode 2

in XboX Insiders
    New Game Management ? problem with Tell Me Why Episode 2: To install Episode 2 for GamePass users: with new "game manage" >> not found with new Store (beta insider) >> not found I searched "Tell Me Why" (Y from Home), selected "Chapter 1-3", chose game...
  9. Game management - Why do you keep adding more menus when they are not needed?

in XboX Insiders
    Game management - Why do you keep adding more menus when they are not needed?: Before: *Press start *Choose Manage game & add-ons And you could manage the game and add-ons form there. Now *Press start *Choose Manage game & add-ons *Select game title *Choose Manage install...
  10. Installing from disc, Manage Queue has blank transfer details

in XboX Insiders
    Installing from disc, Manage Queue has blank transfer details: I'm installing a game from disc (Close to the Sun), second installation of the day, same thing happened to the other game, and there are no transfer details under the Manage Queue section....