manette xbox one elite v1

Discus and support manette xbox one elite v1 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; problème stick gauche bouge tout seul en haut et en bas 5d9a1fc1-5815-4b4e-8b8a-067d3e1f7e72 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by walidfarhani, Sep 9, 2019.

1. walidfarhani
    walidfarhani Guest

problème stick gauche bouge tout seul en haut et en bas

:)

walidfarhani, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi walidfarhani,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums. To better help organize the forums, please reply on your
    original post,
    manette xbox one elite [Translate] Handcuffs xbox one elite
    , to help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
      Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Many thanks!
  3. Mister Kellogg Win User

Manette elite xbox one

Hi TurnedHen28355,

To look into your options for the controller you will want to reach out to the
    chat team to look into it with you.

Have a great night!
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Elite Controller Warranty

Elite controller v1 had some serious durability issue my got damage 3 x
  5. Arminator Win User

manette elite

In order to sign up your Elite controller for a warranty repair, go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and if not already done so, register your Xbox One console.

Click on the Xbox One console, and choose that you have issues with an accessory. From the accessory menu, choose the Elite controller.

When you are asked for the controllers serial number, you can find that inside the battery compartment of the controller.
  6. MunNziiiA Win User

Manette Xbox One Elite Grip

Hey there, !

I'm sorry to see any issues with your Elite Controller! You will want to
    contact us
    via phone or chat support to look in repair or replacement options for you. Please keep me updated on the situation! If you're unable to get assistance, we will want to look further into what options we have here for you. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    I do not see any chat support except here
Thema:

1. manette xbox one elite v1 - Similar Threads - manette elite

2. Manette xbox one elite[Xbox one elite controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette xbox one elite[Xbox one elite controller]: J'ai acheté une manette xbox one elite il y a a peu près 1 mois et jusqu'ici elle marchait bien jusqu'a ce qu'un joystick ne marche plus du tout et est pas centré correctement et fait un bruit de...
  3. problème manette élite [Translation-Elite controller problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème manette élite [Translation-Elite controller problem]: Bonjour j'ai plusieurs problème avec ma manette élite et je n'arrive pas a contacter Microsoft . 1.la manette se connecte et déconnecte souvent en jeux c'est ennuient 2. j'ai du jeu dans...
  4. Garantie manette Elite [Translate] Elite controller warranty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Garantie manette Elite [Translate] Elite controller warranty: Bonjour, Je vois envoyer ma manette au SAV pour échange, mais je n'est pas bien compris si je dois envoyer SEULEMENT la manette, ou si je doit envoyer les BMD, palettes et joystick avec....
  5. Chute de FPS avec manette Xbox Elite[FPS drop with Xbox Elite gamepad]

in XBoX on Windows
    Chute de FPS avec manette Xbox Elite[FPS drop with Xbox Elite gamepad]: Bonjour pouvez vous m'aidez svp ? quand j'utilise ma manette Xbox Elite j'ai des chute de fps des que je change d'axe avec la caméra (ca deviens injouable) , mais le problème ne se présente pas...
  6. Comment connecter sa manette élite sur son téléphone ?[How to connect your elite controller...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Comment connecter sa manette élite sur son téléphone ?[How to connect your elite controller...: J'essaie de connecter ma manette elite elite sur mon téléphone qui est un OnePlus 5T par bluetooth mais il ne la détecte pas [Translation - I try to connect my elite elite controller to my phone...
  7. Manette Elite (impossible to add and SAV)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette Elite (impossible to add and SAV): 505/5000 Hello, firstly sorry for my English I translate it. 11 months ago I bought an elite controller on the internet. It was not long ago that the LB key started to fail until yesterday or...
  8. Manette Elite (Elite Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette Elite (Elite Controller): Bonjour j'ai acheté une manette Elite il y'a un an et la caoutchouc du grip se décolle énormément la manette étant toujours sous garantie je souhaiterais faire un retour mais impossible d’accéder...
  9. manette elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    manette elite: Good morning, The LB button on my elite joystick is off. I can not get his serial number on the xbox site. Can you help me for the procedure to follow to make repair the handle which is under...
  10. Manette elite xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette elite xbox one: Un commerçant ma dit que vous ne fabriqué plus les manettes elite pour la xbox one. Es ce vrais. Car j'ai achetée une manette elite et elle est brisée. Es ce que je peut réclamer chez microsoft si...