Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard.

Discus and support Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first played Microsoft flight simulator on Xbox series s, I connected a mouse and a keyboard, which can be operated normally. However, today I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaYanLi, Sep 20, 2021.

1. DaYanLi
    DaYanLi Guest

Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard.

When I first played Microsoft flight simulator on Xbox series s, I connected a mouse and a keyboard, which can be operated normally. However, today I entered the game again, and just started to operate the mouse, and the cursor will move normally. But when I clicked the left key, the cursor disappeared, and then the mouse stopped responding. The controller and keyboard can still be operated normally. How can I solve this problem?

:)

DaYanLi, Sep 20, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Remove the mouse, clean your console's MAC, reboot, after the console restarts connect your mouse and see if that solves the problem.

Clean your console's MAC

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset the console without having your account log-in information.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

souris [Translation-Mouse]

Hello Dark,

Currently there is no support for keyboard and mouse. There may be support in the future to be able to use a mouse and keyboard for game play.

Here is information on
    keyboard and mouse use

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ��Big Mack�� Win User

keyboard not working with xbox

You have to look at what games support keyboard and mouse. For example, the game I play is called DayZ and it gives yoy the option to join a server with keyboard and mouse so that means you just have to find a game that enables keyboard and mouse. I would
    just look up online which games support keyboard and mouse.
  6. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
Thema:

1. Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard. - Similar Threads - Manipulation mouse unresponsive

2. Comms bans can be manipulated way too easily

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms bans can be manipulated way too easily: Recently received a communications ban for xbox live and before I begin, I would like to say that I do in fact deserve this ban, I am not disputing that. This ban came to be after myself and...
  3. Manipulate data & compensation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manipulate data & compensation: So, yesterday i did ask you guys for the manipulate data permission on xbox,And now i want to still ask about it again but with a more detail.So,Can i Change my birth into my fake birth? ex...
  4. Manipulate Data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manipulate Data: Can i manipulate data for my xbox acount? for ex , my birth is 11/3/2004 then i change to 11/3/1970.I know this question is really absurd.But i really need your answer :)...
  5. je cherche une manipulation de partage de jeu sur pc [Translate] I am looking for a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    je cherche une manipulation de partage de jeu sur pc [Translate] I am looking for a game...: Bonjour, Actuellement j'ai deux compte Microsoft pc auquel chacun des jeux pc. Le problème c'est que je n'ai pas réfléchir en toute honnêteté. En effet je voudrais trouver une solution pour...
  6. Xbox 360 Server manipulation and Ddosing and Xbox one being Effected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Server manipulation and Ddosing and Xbox one being Effected: Yesterday i was playing a classic game Call of duty Black ops 1 and came across someone still hacking the game with a RGH lol.... Now i was on a Xbox one x and he was on a 360 RGH of course i was...
  7. manipulative news articles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    manipulative news articles: why is Microsoft allowing the advertisements to include manipulative news articles and garbage to be delivered to users? cbdc62e6-71c1-4634-aee2-8ee1c59e19bc
  8. Reputation being manipulated (pt.2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation being manipulated (pt.2): Three months ago, I played against a team of people who reported me for legitimately beating them. Bringing my rep to, ''Avoid me''. My rep was pristine before that for years. So, I havent been...
  9. xbox manipulation

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox manipulation: I have never learn script before, i am a beginner learning c#script. i am developing a menu, by clicking a 'watch video' button, the scene will change and play the movie. I can do it with mouse...
  10. Reputation being falsely manipulated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation being falsely manipulated: The reputation system seems very flawed. My rep has been flawless for years. Until last week I played a team of people upon match completion my rep went down to, ''needs improvement''. I blocked...