Manually download rosters?

Discus and support Manually download rosters? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was an option in NBA 2K13 on last gen consoles where you could manually download rosters from 2Kshare and now this option seems to not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dynamic Unreal, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Manually download rosters?

There was an option in NBA 2K13 on last gen consoles where you could manually download rosters from 2Kshare and now this option seems to not be available. I know you can create and upload rosters but there seems to be no way to download them, either
    that's the case or I am an idiot. If anybody has the answer, let me know.

:)

Dynamic Unreal, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Manually Download Patches?

More to the point, for the most part, title updates are only necessary in order to connect to Xbox LIVE. If the service is discontinued, then you won't need the patches anyway.

LoquaciousSage, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Manually Download Patches?

They still work on the original xbox though. If your talking about patches for backwards compatibility, manually downloading patches for games wouldn't help you put those patches on a new console. That would be considered modding.

The original xbox network was up for years after the 360 came out.

You could always rent or check out the games to get the updates... Gamefly (or a similar service if you're in a different region?) might be a good, cheaper way to rent.

Jacyintha, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Games On Demand manuals?

If there is no link to download the manual, then there is no manual to download. As before, not all games have manuals.
  5. XNam360 Win User

Downloadable instruction manuals?

[quote user="Bluntman1138"]

You can only download game instructions from Xbox.com, if they were MS studio's games.

You now have to go to the publisher of the game's website to download them if they are available.

[/quote]

Thanks for the quick response. Looks like you're mostly right, but I noticed that even many Microsoft Studios games have no game manual available for download on the site. Anyway, I still have no idea why they'd remove those downloadable manuals, especially
    when they had already been available previously.
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Downloadable instruction manuals?

Aren't these beautiful pieces of work built into games now...?
  7. IngameInstincts Win User

Game Manual Download?

yea, very lame. Devs are getting lazy with manuals. They should put the manual in game like Assassins Creed Brotherhood instead of taking the lazy way of via internet.
  8. RoRo8 Win User

Game Manual Download?

Yes you can. Just like hooray84 described
Thema:

Manually download rosters?

1. Manually download rosters? - Similar Threads - Manually download rosters

2. Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X: Lately, I've had a ton of unknown accounts that I've never played with before follow me. I don't know who these accounts belong to and some accounts just straight up gave zero games or gamerscore....
  3. Manual for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Manual for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi, Is there a Manual for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 available already? Would be great to get into this promising simulator and prepare for the looooong awaited start ;-) Thanks...
  4. I uninstalled Halo:MCC but it didn't properly uninstalled. Now I need to manually delete...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uninstalled Halo:MCC but it didn't properly uninstalled. Now I need to manually delete...: I uninstalled Halo:MCC but it didn't properly uninstalled. Now I need to manually delete the file to free up space on my hdd. But it not letting me delete those file asking for system permission....
  5. VRR is greyed out when display settings are set manually vs. Auto-detect.

in XboX Insiders
    VRR is greyed out when display settings are set manually vs. Auto-detect.: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellegaard1 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one Controller Instruction Manual

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Controller Instruction Manual: Yes im looking to get a Xbox One Controller Manual so that i can do repairs and change buttons on my controllers cause i have a controller buttons and joysticks and also a tool kit and all i need...
  7. Xbox Insider OSU, Is there a way I can download the 2002.200211-1645 update manually?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider OSU, Is there a way I can download the 2002.200211-1645 update manually?: A couple of days ago I turned on my Xbox and I was greeted with a new update. Process went as normal and proceeded to open RDR2. An error was displayed stating that the save games were corrupted...
  8. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  9. 360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?: Hi all! I have the 360 disc version GotY edition and it came with a paper manual. I just got the Fallout 4 console bundle last night which comes with the B.C. version of Fallout 3. Does anyone...
  10. Obtaining Manuals for Downloaded Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obtaining Manuals for Downloaded Games: Hi - I'm new to the forum so apologies if this isn't the best place to post this question. I have an XBox 360 game that I downloaded plus one that I bought used that are missing the manuals....