Manually download rosters?

Discus and support Manually download rosters? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was an option in NBA 2K13 on last gen consoles where you could manually download rosters from 2Kshare and now this option seems to not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dynamic Unreal, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Manually download rosters?

There was an option in NBA 2K13 on last gen consoles where you could manually download rosters from 2Kshare and now this option seems to not be available. I know you can create and upload rosters but there seems to be no way to download them, either
    that's the case or I am an idiot. If anybody has the answer, let me know.

:)

Dynamic Unreal, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Manually Download Patches?

More to the point, for the most part, title updates are only necessary in order to connect to Xbox LIVE. If the service is discontinued, then you won't need the patches anyway.

LoquaciousSage, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Manually Download Patches?

They still work on the original xbox though. If your talking about patches for backwards compatibility, manually downloading patches for games wouldn't help you put those patches on a new console. That would be considered modding.

The original xbox network was up for years after the 360 came out.

You could always rent or check out the games to get the updates... Gamefly (or a similar service if you're in a different region?) might be a good, cheaper way to rent.

Jacyintha, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Games On Demand manuals?

If there is no link to download the manual, then there is no manual to download. As before, not all games have manuals.
  5. XNam360 Win User

Downloadable instruction manuals?

[quote user="Bluntman1138"]

You can only download game instructions from Xbox.com, if they were MS studio's games.

You now have to go to the publisher of the game's website to download them if they are available.

[/quote]

Thanks for the quick response. Looks like you're mostly right, but I noticed that even many Microsoft Studios games have no game manual available for download on the site. Anyway, I still have no idea why they'd remove those downloadable manuals, especially
    when they had already been available previously.
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Downloadable instruction manuals?

Aren't these beautiful pieces of work built into games now...?
  7. IngameInstincts Win User

Game Manual Download?

yea, very lame. Devs are getting lazy with manuals. They should put the manual in game like Assassins Creed Brotherhood instead of taking the lazy way of via internet.
  8. RoRo8 Win User

Game Manual Download?

Yes you can. Just like hooray84 described
Thema:

Manually download rosters?

1. Manually download rosters? - Similar Threads - Manually download rosters

2. One x on a vertical stand? Ment the manual say against it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x on a vertical stand? Ment the manual say against it?: Hi! I have readed about one x and vertical stand. Microsoft do not sell stands for the one x? I ment that i had readed on the manual in the internet about the one x should never stand vertical?...
  3. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  4. Manual eject not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject not working.: I have a disc stuck in my Xbox 1 x and the bluray disc won't eject when pressing the eject button (it makes a repetitive whirring like noise then stops) and inserting a straightened paper clip...
  5. It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...: I was messing with the new F1 2019 photo mode earlier and just lost an opportunity to upload an insane Ayrton Senna screenshot in HDR because the mandatory system update just showed up, so I had...
  6. Auto-detect limits to 640X480 resolution - 4k set manually

in XboX Insiders
    Auto-detect limits to 640X480 resolution - 4k set manually: [IMG] submitted by /u/nj12nets [link] [comments]
  7. Forza horizon 3-4 Driving manual with clutch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3-4 Driving manual with clutch: I'm just learning the driving/racing skills. I've been trying to transition from automatic to manual with clutch. I'm having a hard time figuring out when to shift. I configured the controller to...
  8. Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one: My eject wasn’t working so I used the maunal eject. Now you be thinking, so what’s the problem? you already got the disc out? Well the problem is I’m a dummy and use a toothpick to get it out. And...
  9. 360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 version manual identical for X One Bundle download version?: Hi all! I have the 360 disc version GotY edition and it came with a paper manual. I just got the Fallout 4 console bundle last night which comes with the B.C. version of Fallout 3. Does anyone...
  10. Obtaining Manuals for Downloaded Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obtaining Manuals for Downloaded Games: Hi - I'm new to the forum so apologies if this isn't the best place to post this question. I have an XBox 360 game that I downloaded plus one that I bought used that are missing the manuals....