Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them

Discus and support Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Console wont let me play downloaded map pack c6a4c1de-6e6e-48af-9147-98639be29d87 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by georgemorris5, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them

Console wont let me play downloaded map pack

:)

georgemorris5, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello George,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability install a map pack through the Microsoft store.

There is currently an active service alert that is causing the Microsoft store to not work effectively, but you can select
    the notify me option on the alert to get notified when the store is back up and running.

Best wishes!
  3. haryhood Win User

Gears of War 3 Free Map Pack Issue

I purchased the first dlc to play alpha on gears had no problem, now the other night i downloaded the new map pack so i can play online cause the game will NOT let you play online ,it says something like they have new map pack and you do not, do you wish
    to download, of corse i said yes, now the after downloading the new map pack , i go into to play a game and it says the same thing that i need to download the map pack but the xbox says that i already downloaded it do i wish to download again,now no matter
    how many times I redownload the map pack it still wont let me play. the only thing i can play is campaign online. now i have cleaned out cache files,i have transfered licences , i have deleted the map packs and everything else associated the gears and started
    the process all over again only to get the same result
  4. ivanna2330 Win User

rating content

so i made a new profile and it is letting me download it! now that i have the map packs i will be able to use them on my real account right?
  5. bottleofsmoke17 Win User

Free Thanksgiving DLC

so let me get this straight... we'll get to download the 3 maps released today for free, or we'll be able to play them in versus if we already bought them? I haven't bought the new pack yet cause I heard you couldn't use 'em in public versus... *confused*
  6. EzPz Editz Win User

GEARS OF WAR 3 WONT LET ME PLAY!!!!!

I've got the same problem as you and mine it won't let me play online now because I have to download the free map pack and it does the same thing with that
Thema:

1. Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them - Similar Threads - Map pack downloaded

2. booster pack (maps) cannot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    booster pack (maps) cannot download: Hi, I recently moved to the Philippines and bought xbox 360 with gears of war 3. I tried to download pack booster to have more maps, but when i try to download, it says " not available in your...
  3. Xbox One will NOT recognize my downloaded extra map packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One will NOT recognize my downloaded extra map packs: I have previously purchased all map packs. They do NOT show up when playing on xbox one. And when I go to the marketplace it says 'installed' so theres nothing I can do. When I access the 360...
  4. Black Ops first strike map pack Polish version isn't working, it can't be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops first strike map pack Polish version isn't working, it can't be downloaded: First Strike dlc Polish version can't be downloaded, it's blocked on store or something like that and no one who have Polish version of that game can't download only this map pack. This issue is...
  5. Downloading new map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading new map pack: i have the season pass. can i start the download of the new map pack remotely either using my computer or using smart glass on phone? f16e9df8-448e-4de7-8a81-4b47a07e0491
  6. Can't download error when I try to download map packs for black ops 1 PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download error when I try to download map packs for black ops 1 PLEASE HELP!: Everytime i try to download the map packs for black ops 1 resurrection and the one with call of the dead in it. it says cant download when it gets to 100% no matter what I do it always says that I...
  7. So I try to download the New Map Pack Supremacy and when I click install nothing happens!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I try to download the New Map Pack Supremacy and when I click install nothing happens!!!!: So I try to download the New Map Pack Supremacy and when I click install nothing happens!!!! 1934fc8b-51a5-4707-b8b5-55d6146e2902
  8. How do you removed the already downloaded content. (map packs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you removed the already downloaded content. (map packs): The title says it all; I would like to know how to remove the mappacks i have already download. If anyone knows this please help me out. 5ad5314b-457a-42ba-9151-06a21ec6912d
  9. i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and ...: i am having trouble playing my map packs and games i downloaded the apps on my old console and put it on my hardrive the hardrive is in my new xbox it sais that the games are there but i cant play...
  10. Map Packs wont download (see for full details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Map Packs wont download (see for full details): Just got another Xbone for my house and the 1st one had an external hard drive with CoD Ghosts, the season pass and all the map backs on it, after i moved the external hard drive from the 1st...