Map Packs wont download (see for full details)

Discus and support Map Packs wont download (see for full details) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got another Xbone for my house and the 1st one had an external hard drive with CoD Ghosts, the season pass and all the map backs on it, after i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinjaLandShark, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Map Packs wont download (see for full details)

Just got another Xbone for my house and the 1st one had an external hard drive with CoD Ghosts, the season pass and all the map backs on it, after i moved the external hard drive from the 1st console to the 2nd one we tried downloading the map packs back
    onto the 1st console again but we keep getting a message which states:

"You already own *map pack name*

To check this content go to your games & apps"

I have tired quieting and loading back up the game, uninstalling the packs from the external hard drive, hard resetting the 1st console and removing accounts from it as well and still no solution in sight.

:)

NinjaLandShark, Dec 26, 2014
  2. E3 and the Battlefield Map Pack

Hi Mister Cerb,

Thanks for your assistance. Following your instructions there is an entry in my recent download history.

I have looked at this in a little more detail, by way of following instructions to download again without going so far as to initiate the download, again. I notice that alongside the 1.92GB map pack there is a 2.38GB download that reads to me as though this
    is also required for the map pack to be available. Is this the reason I cannot see it? If so, can I download this content so the map pack is available without having to spend the 1200 MS points and without having to download the map pack I have already downloaded?

Hope you can help and regards,

Taverymuch

Taverymuch-7FF4D991-5978-48FF-8F24-8E1B584324D7, Dec 26, 2014
  3. bik7bik7
    bik7bik7 Guest
    Can't download purchased pack for M W 3

Thanks for the reply @liam4799. I did download the DLC map pack collection 2 separately and it still wont download but yet everything else downloads or updates just fine SMH.

bik7bik7, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Map Packs wont download (see for full details)

Got the map packs to finally download, you can ignore this post.

NinjaLandShark, Dec 26, 2014
  5. NinjaLandShark Win User

Got the map packs to finally download, you can ignore this post.
  6. Taverymuch-7FF4D991- Win User

E3 and the Battlefield Map Pack

Hi Mister Cerb,

Thanks for your assistance. Following your instructions there is an entry in my recent download history.

I have looked at this in a little more detail, by way of following instructions to download again without going so far as to initiate the download, again. I notice that alongside the 1.92GB map pack there is a 2.38GB download that reads to me as though this
    is also required for the map pack to be available. Is this the reason I cannot see it? If so, can I download this content so the map pack is available without having to spend the 1200 MS points and without having to download the map pack I have already downloaded?

Hope you can help and regards,

Taverymuch
  7. ullman3342 Win User

"Downloadable Content Has Changed" Error - Post Here

Worked fine on old xbox 360, got a new 4 GB 360 and now certain maps wont play and I get the "downloadable content has changed error" I have the first map pack but not the escalation map pack
  8. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

DLC keep it simple and to the point

There will apparently be 4 map packs as confirmed by a season pass. I would want to see at least 4 MP maps and a zombie map per pack with a free remake sprinkled here and there. A full zombie pack wouldn't be bad either.
  9. BootstrapGolem Win User

About the DLC character

i wont expect to see a map pack on day 1, but i wouldn't be surprised to see those crates or class characters for sale.
Thema:

1. Map Packs wont download (see for full details) - Similar Threads - Map Packs wont

2. Missing map packs in COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing map packs in COD modern warfare: After downloading the game i get the message that its missing the map packs. I have unistalled and reinstalled it. Still the same issue. After downloading it for the third time. when I go into...
  3. Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased: Long time xbox 360/one, one x owner. I recently pulled my Fat Falcon 360 out of the closet to set up in different room than my one x. The console has been wiped, and set up as new, including...
  4. call of duty ghost map packs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    call of duty ghost map packs.: I had an old 360 that I bought all of the map packs on for call of duty ghost. Now i'm playing it on my xbox1 but I can't recover any of the map packs on it. How do I do this?...
  5. Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them: Console wont let me play downloaded map pack c6a4c1de-6e6e-48af-9147-98639be29d87
  6. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack: And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say...
  7. worth buying the modern warfare remastered map pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buying the modern warfare remastered map pack?: i play on xbox one OF COURSE what you think? 93f99260-1804-44af-80c6-6ad7ad162c8e
  8. buying old cod's map packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying old cod's map packs?: i think i buy waw,mw2,bo1,mw3, map packs because im bored the few maps and i love the old cods what you think worth it??? 3c8cd587-5c5b-41c0-9cd4-86fadba44ce6
  9. map packs for xbox 360 game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    map packs for xbox 360 game on xbox one: how can I download the map packs for my xbox 360 game onto an xbox one? I am playing a backwards compatible game on xbox one, with the disc, but I am missing all of my maps? thanks in advance for...
  10. Castle and Bullseye Map Pack available on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle and Bullseye Map Pack available on Xbox One?: I would love to play Halo 4 on my xbox one with everyone playing on their 360s and was wondering if the champions bundle, castle or bullseye map packs are available for $$ or somehow downloadable?...