Map Recommendations for 1st time with Halo MP?

Discus and support Map Recommendations for 1st time with Halo MP? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did play through the Halo series until this year, so I missed the Golden Age of Halo multiplayer. That said, when I get install Halo MCC in a couple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ikomrad, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Ikomrad
    Ikomrad Guest

I did play through the Halo series until this year, so I missed the Golden Age of Halo multiplayer. That said, when I get install Halo MCC in a couple of days, I will want to try out MP. Would Halo 2 be the best play to start with multiplayer?

*note* I'm prepared to be owned by experienced players who will know moves and tricks that I don't have a clue about. Hopefully I can still have fun online, though.

:)

Ikomrad, Nov 13, 2014
  2. poetker93
    poetker93 Guest
    Most You've Ever Spent on a Game?

Halo 3:

game $60

legendary map pack $10

mythic 1 - came with halo wars le (bought for map pack) - $80

ODST (bought for map pack) $60

poetker93, Nov 13, 2014
  3. BF4

And for the 1st time I re-spawned under the map in Hainan Resort, Which isn't bad considering I have quite a few hours in now.

RedEye Expr3ss, Nov 13, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Right now you will have some issues with the MP as it is still having problems. However, there is not really designated easier maps to start with.

FullHornet, Nov 13, 2014
  5. FullHornet Win User

Right now you will have some issues with the MP as it is still having problems. However, there is not really designated easier maps to start with.
  6. DarkHalf5 Win User

Is it still worth getting gow3 and halo:R?

I think halo 4 is a crappy halo game and wouldn't recommend it over reach. Halo 4 has replaced everything that was unique about halo and replaced it with fluff to appeal to the call of duty crowd. I'm having a hard time deciding if I am more dissapointed
    in this halo, or ODST. Which obviously says a lot. I'm too lazy to click that top 20 games; but of halo 3 is on that list still it is the best core halo experience on the 360 and has superior maps to reach and h4. The maps in h4 are extremely weak except
    for haven and a few big team battle maps. In addition, it seems the higher you rank in h4 the poorer the sportsmanship becomes. Did you just grab the mantis (Giant mech)? You are more likely to be betrayed than ever see the enemy with it. It pains me to
    see what has become of my favorite multiplayer franchise. I wouldn't recommend halo 4 to anyone.
  7. THE MASTA Win User

Refund for MCC

Keep drinking that halo kool-aid kid playing on a LAN at a show and functioning on xbox live servers are two entirely different things. It doesn't matter about base traits or equal footing or map layout if you cant play the stinking game, what made it great
    the 1st time was we could actually play the game! It worked fine 10 years ago and thats the last time it worked right!!
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

1st map pack

With the millions of dollars and the super minds they have that design these games, surely they could make great maps. Seems resonable to me. I havent played Ghosts, but every other CoD Ive played did NOT have all great maps. BTW, I have bought EVERY DLC
    map pack that has ever been released by CoD, and some had remakes of maps, BUT IMHO, I would rather NEW maps.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

1st map pack

^^My point EXACTLY! If we are paying, give us NEW maps.
Thema:

1. Map Recommendations for 1st time with Halo MP? - Similar Threads - Map Recommendations 1st

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  3. Xbox controller button Mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller button Mapping: I am trying to mapp xbox controller buttons. And I want to swap D-pad down button with LT button. But I cant find LT or RT button on the list of the available buttons in mapping button list....
  4. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...
  5. Ultimate Word Games - No New Maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games - No New Maps: I have been using the Ultimate Word Games from Microsoft Casual Games for years, but there are no monthly maps after 2017, for the Crosswords game. I have done all the 2017 Maps, all the extra...
  6. new wordament maps

in XBoX on Windows
    new wordament maps: I have finished all of the available Wordament maps and the game will not download any new ones. Any thoughts or tricks to get a new map? Would think this would be automatic thru Microsoft gaming....
  7. Lost maps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost maps?: Xbox has had 2 outages recently for MW, one at least I understand was a DDOS attack. After the first one I lost the Aniyah Palace and Euphrates Bridge maps. After the one earlier today I can't get...
  8. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe
  9. Elite controller 2 mapping paddles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 mapping paddles: All i want to do is map the four paddles to ABXY buttons so i dont' have to remove thumb from joystick. Does this controller allow that? 9f7517fc-2cd6-4f93-83dd-d3fe376e95d3
  10. Anyone know how I can keep my custom controller button map while using console stream from...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how I can keep my custom controller button map while using console stream from...: I use a xbox one s controller which has Bluetooth obviously and on it I put a custom button map. The issue is that map never ever carries over to the phone and it's really frustrating. Come to...