Markeplace Purchase

Discus and support Markeplace Purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey So I have a Xbox One but I will be buying a Xbox One X soon and I want to buy a pre order game using my Xbox One. I take it I should still be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hellbent Turnip, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Markeplace Purchase

Hey

So I have a Xbox One but I will be buying a Xbox One X soon and I want to buy a pre order game using my Xbox One. I take it I should still be able to download the game once it's released on my X even though I actually bought it using my Xbox One? Same gamertag.

I'm about 80% certain that it will be alright but I want to make sure before I buy it.

Thanks.

:)

Hellbent Turnip, Jul 31, 2019
  2. RedDemon360 Win User

Markeplace Purchase

The game will be bound to your account, so all you'd need to do is simply sign into your account on the xbox one x and you'd have access to it
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Markeplace Purchase

yes, of course you can. Everything you purchase on your account, you can use on another device if you so wish, it will all be waiting for you in the ready to install section of my games and apps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Markeplace Purchase

Right. Everything you purchase is tied to your account, so you'll be able to download it after you get the new console.
  5. taidara Win User

Minecraft release?

Minecraft is available for purchase for 1200 MSP on Xbox LIVE Markeplace 2012-05-09
  6. TimTuckerCom Win User

Purchases by Sales&Specials+ app

Also interested in an answer -- I purchased Raskulls and Ms. Splosion Man on 7/12 through the Sales & Specials App, but although both show in the download history, both appear available for purchase through the markeplace (as if I hadn't purchased them).
Thema:

Markeplace Purchase

1. Markeplace Purchase - Similar Threads - Markeplace Purchase

2. Purchase issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase issue: Hi all,I bought my son a XBOX One X yesterday and I am issues with having purchases to upload from the website to the console.I did all the trouble shooting steps,have a very good wifi...
  3. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...: A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to...
  4. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  5. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  6. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  7. Previously purchased skins now locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased skins now locked.: I have purchased skin packs (The Incredibles, Summer Beach Party and Shiver Me Timbers) that I have been using for some time. They are now locked and want me to buy them again. They do not even...
  8. Compra (Purchase)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra (Purchase): Boa tarde, tem dias que estou tentando fazer uma compra no site da Microsoft, é da este seguinte erro Confira as informações fornecidas. Elas não são iguais s deste cartão. Sou cliente a mais de...
  9. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 games purchasing issue: The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean)...
  10. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...