Markeplace Purchase

Discus and support Markeplace Purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey So I have a Xbox One but I will be buying a Xbox One X soon and I want to buy a pre order game using my Xbox One. I take it I should still be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hellbent Turnip, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Markeplace Purchase

Hey

So I have a Xbox One but I will be buying a Xbox One X soon and I want to buy a pre order game using my Xbox One. I take it I should still be able to download the game once it's released on my X even though I actually bought it using my Xbox One? Same gamertag.

I'm about 80% certain that it will be alright but I want to make sure before I buy it.

Thanks.

:)

Hellbent Turnip, Jul 31, 2019
  2. RedDemon360 Win User

Markeplace Purchase

The game will be bound to your account, so all you'd need to do is simply sign into your account on the xbox one x and you'd have access to it
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Markeplace Purchase

yes, of course you can. Everything you purchase on your account, you can use on another device if you so wish, it will all be waiting for you in the ready to install section of my games and apps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Markeplace Purchase

Right. Everything you purchase is tied to your account, so you'll be able to download it after you get the new console.
  5. taidara Win User

Minecraft release?

Minecraft is available for purchase for 1200 MSP on Xbox LIVE Markeplace 2012-05-09
  6. TimTuckerCom Win User

Purchases by Sales&Specials+ app

Also interested in an answer -- I purchased Raskulls and Ms. Splosion Man on 7/12 through the Sales & Specials App, but although both show in the download history, both appear available for purchase through the markeplace (as if I hadn't purchased them).
Thema:

Markeplace Purchase

1. Markeplace Purchase - Similar Threads - Markeplace Purchase

2. I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...: I'm trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play on my PC also. On the page to join, the Join button is dark, and it cannot be clicked. I'm able to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for...
  3. Fraudulent purchase of xbox points card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent purchase of xbox points card: Hi While I was busy copying files on my laptop I went out of the room to make some lunch. When I got back, my laptop was being remote controlled by a hacker. I turned off the WiFi and then got...
  4. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  5. Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks): Hi, I need your help... my son bought v-bucks without my authorisation 2 days ago. He made a 25 purchase in 1 morning and 1 more yesterday. Totally 26 times which £238.73. I discover this...
  6. Fraudulent purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent purchases on my account: I've had a host of fraudulent purchases on my sons acct that have been charged to his card. I can't seem to be able to find a contact number or URL where I can select the activities and register...
  7. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  8. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  9. Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...: Over the years I have purchased close to 100 movies on my Xbox One and I am now unable to play any of them. I was previously able to watch them on my Xbox One, Xbox One S, and also on my laptop...
  10. Purchase history child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase history child account: Hello. I’m the dad with the main xbox live account. I have three sons that have purchased the license to some of the same games so they can play them on a second xbox. For example....i have...