Marketplace downloads 360

Discus and support Marketplace downloads 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Paid for and have been trying to download black ops 2 on Xbox 360.why is the game getting to a certain download percentage and then reverting back to 0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sequoiawaaka, Mar 28, 2020.

1. sequoiawaaka
    sequoiawaaka Guest

Paid for and have been trying to download black ops 2 on Xbox 360.why is the game getting to a certain download percentage and then reverting back to 0 percent. Paid 70 bucks for something I can't even download am I missing something cos im not happy about
    this

:)

sequoiawaaka, Mar 28, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
  3. ngocphi Win User

Borderlands is Free, but I can't download it

360 and one marketplaces are completely different that is why you can download on the one marketplace but not the 360 because the parental settings don't cross platform
  4. oOoO Marie OoOo Win User

This problem had days!

We hope Xbox could fix it as soon as possible
  5. NYJets12 Win User

down load

no, if you want to play a game on your 360 download it to your 360 from the marketplace
  6. Kablemess Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Yes! When will RoS be available for download in the xbox 360 marketplace!! THX
Thema:

1. Marketplace downloads 360 - Similar Threads - Marketplace downloads 360

2. Can't download Minecraft RTX worlds from the marketplace in the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download Minecraft RTX worlds from the marketplace in the beta.: Nvidia has added RTX support in an update to their GTX 1080TI graphics cards (I am on the latest drivers with the RTX beta support driver version 445.87 released on April 15th, 2020. Anyway, since...
  3. Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.: I dont have an option to dload left for dead 2 on the xbox marketplace! Wont let me have option to add credit card. 74b08aa8-1715-4b0a-b0aa-2069aec789e5
  4. Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...: Hi, I have purchased a game on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace but every time I try to download it, download ends suddenly at 80% and resulting file is corrupted. What can I do to solve this issue...
  5. GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.: The GFWL Marketplace is once again broken. Can someone from Microsoft please fix the server back end again. This has happened before. The last time with this same issue was fixed on the...
  6. Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out: I downloaded a world on minecraft marketplace. Download started then stopped and is greyed out. I have tried restarting the console with no fix. Is there a way to start the download again? I have...
  7. Xbox 360 - Download GTA5 from the marketplace and I am having downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Download GTA5 from the marketplace and I am having downloading problems.: I bought and downloaded GTA5 from the market place earlier today and it downloaded I opened the game and another download started. This download has been going for about 5-6 hours now. There is no...
  8. Will Advanced Warfare be able to be digitally downloaded for Xbox 360 marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Advanced Warfare be able to be digitally downloaded for Xbox 360 marketplace?: So Xbox One has been able to preload Advanced Warfare already, and I'm guessing will it be like Destiny digital downloads? Will current gen be able to pre load, and last gen will be able to...
  9. Download xbox 360 games to xbox one (marketplace)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download xbox 360 games to xbox one (marketplace): Hi All, Some of the games I owned on XBLA are now backwards compatible with my xbox one (hectix HD, sonic etc) and I'd like to download them. The xbox marketplace (website) will only allow me to...
  10. Xbox 360 Marketplace Games Re-Download On Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Games Re-Download On Xbox One?: Hello! Can I get Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One if I purchased it on the Xbox 360 marketplace? Like a license transfer cross-consoles? I don't want to have to re-purchase the game....