Marketplace Downloads

Discus and support Marketplace Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased COD: Ghosts Hardened edition (digital) last night. IDK the exact size of the game, but probably 3-4gb. Anyways, it took almost 12hrs to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJ-TX, Jun 10, 2014.

1. AJ-TX
    AJ-TX Guest

Marketplace Downloads

I purchased COD: Ghosts Hardened edition (digital) last night. IDK the exact size of the game, but probably 3-4gb. Anyways, it took almost 12hrs to download. I have 20/2 internet, and ookla confirmed my speeds. Does it always take this long to download
    a game from the marketplace? This is just ridiculous.

:)

AJ-TX, Jun 10, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Download Xbox 360 games

You can easily download games from Xbox Live Games Marketplace. You can visit the Xbox Live Marketplace on your computer to find the games. If you are interested to download a game, you’ll have to add the game to your console’s download queue. The download will start automatically when your console connects to Xbox Live.

You can also download games from your console directly.

To do this, you must connect your console to Xbox LIVE by singing in to your profile.

• You need to go to Games and then select Marketplace.
    • Select the game, add-on, or game demo that you want to download.
    • Press Confirm Download.
    Your download will start instantly.

kevin, Jun 10, 2014
  3. sukraj07
    sukraj07 Guest
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles China Now Available

when will wolfenstein the old blood be up on the xbox live marketplace to pre download?

sukraj07, Jun 10, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Marketplace Downloads

This was Xbox One? It's not 3-4GB, the game is in excess of 40GB and that's just the standard edition. It takes a while to download anything of that size.

Other games are around that size, others are much smaller, so download times will vary accordingly.

maxen, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Miss Portia Win User

marketplace download

Hey all - thanks for the thread, we're investigating now. Can you tell us the specific error message you get? Does it ask for Disc 2 when playing the game? Thanks!
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

marketplace download

No wonder the download for that game is only around 6GB! I'll try to find more info for you all about this issue.
  7. Jacyintha Win User

Marketplace downloading

The file in storage, does it have an "!" or anything strange on it?

If you go to your download history and choose it, you should have the option to "play game". Does that work at all?
  8. maxen Win User

Marketplace Downloads

This was Xbox One? It's not 3-4GB, the game is in excess of 40GB and that's just the standard edition. It takes a while to download anything of that size.

Other games are around that size, others are much smaller, so download times will vary accordingly.
  9. TotalCube534765 Win User

Marketplace Downloads

nope everything is gonna have to be repurchased. if it is even available
Thema:

Marketplace Downloads

1. Marketplace Downloads - Similar Threads - Marketplace Downloads

2. Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...: Hi, I have purchased a game on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace but every time I try to download it, download ends suddenly at 80% and resulting file is corrupted. What can I do to solve this issue...
  3. GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.: The GFWL Marketplace is once again broken. Can someone from Microsoft please fix the server back end again. This has happened before. The last time with this same issue was fixed on the...
  4. Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out: I downloaded a world on minecraft marketplace. Download started then stopped and is greyed out. I have tried restarting the console with no fix. Is there a way to start the download again? I have...
  5. Can't download a game from the marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game from the marketplace?: So specifically its the game Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. I've been trying today to download the game but I can't seem to. I've tried on my console and all that happens is the screen...
  6. Can't download purchased movies from the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased movies from the marketplace: I don't have the greatest internet, yet I pay full price for HD movies and don't get great quality, before on Xbox 360 download was an option so internet connection was required to play purchased...
  7. MARKETPLACE ERROR downloading a car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MARKETPLACE ERROR downloading a car: I recived as a gift a LAMBORGHINI #63 SUADRA CORSE HURACÁN LP620-S SUPER TROFEO but as I try to download it always appers " MARKETPLACE ERROR please try again later" but never works. I already...
  8. can't download zombie island dlc on xbox one-doesn't appear on marketplace and I've already ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download zombie island dlc on xbox one-doesn't appear on marketplace and I've already ...: as the title suggest I bought the DLC on my Xbox 360 in game & downloaded it through there too because it doesn't show up on the marketplace and yet I know it's available because I've played it on...
  9. License Transferred but downloads through Marketplace on computer still assigning to another ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transferred but downloads through Marketplace on computer still assigning to another ...: I was downloading games through the marketplace on my computer browser, and when I checked my XBox it showed those active downloads were assigned to another console. A quick web search led me to...
  10. Is there any way to download a game off of the marketplace that has been demister?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to download a game off of the marketplace that has been demister?: i recently went to the marketplace to purchase the game Warriors: Street Brawl, and it isn't there anymore, and it has been delisted off of the marketplace, and I was trying to find things to help...