Marketplace Error?

Discus and support Marketplace Error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag when it was a Free for Gold. At first, the game was just fine, but when I continued on I got some errors.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FsMz Foxx, May 1, 2015.

1. FsMz Foxx
    FsMz Foxx Guest

Marketplace Error?

I downloaded Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag when it was a Free for Gold. At first, the game was just fine, but when I continued on I got some errors. The error pop-up said: "This disc is unreadable. 1. Clean the disc with a soft cloth. 2. Restart the console.
    For more help, visit www.xbox.com/support.". I restarted my console and I visited the support url, but I'm still getting this pop-up. This is a shame because I've really gotten into the game. If anyone
    can help, I'd really appreciate it.

:)

FsMz Foxx, May 1, 2015
  2. Moshimo
    Moshimo Guest
    Why no "On Sale" filter/tab in the Marketplace?

New marketplace for Xbox One S?

Moshimo, May 1, 2015
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    D4 (Dark Dreams Don't Die) Releasing Tomorrow

Another ninja release on the Xbox Marketplace.

isturbo1, May 1, 2015
  4. SDJ 22
    SDJ 22 Guest

Marketplace Error?

Yep, I have the exact same problem.

SDJ 22, May 2, 2015
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

MarketPlace?

6. InfantLearner Win User

marketplace

Any particular reason for not going to your local store and picking it up, at least once you have done with it then you can sell it on to recoup a little of the original cost. A download is money gone for good
  7. Arkham99 Win User

On the Marketplace

The last console that I purchased, the 250GB Slim, included both Forza 3 and Alan Wake, the Forza game came in the form of the usual disc w/ shell case etc. while Alan Wake took on the form of a "download card", luckily, the "download card" was of the same
    dimension of a "slide in sleeve" which I proceeded to insert into an old plastic DVD case so I could display the cover in the cabinet, the simple pleasure of having something to actually hold in your hands and "show off" in the cabinet would be lost should
    they migrate to a "no disc" system. I may even pick up a cheap copy of the instruction manual to complete the makeshift "disc" case for Alan Wake someday, one of the few games where the boxart actually reflects the "feel" of the game itself. I think that
    it was implantedwall14, who commented recently, about not accessing the pdf Manual accompanying MASS Effect 3 because of a longing to hold the "paperback" version that appears to be becoming an antique by way of today's techological advances, much of the "Art"
    is becoming an "Artifact", unfortunately...:)
  8. SoulRiderXeos Win User

On the Marketplace

Your right implant. I'm sorry that i brought it back. However i think the concoles are already doing that but thats enough of that. Let's not bring it up again
  9. SoulRiderXeos Win User

On the Marketplace

does anyone truly know how long its going to take. and if xbox is trying to beat playstation. they made need to step it up a bit. xbox may still have my vote but maybe not from everyone else. downloads like that may help. however its just a thought
Thema:

Marketplace Error?

1. Marketplace Error? - Similar Threads - Marketplace Error

2. Can someone from the dev team please have a look at the xbox 360 marketplace 404 error?...

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone from the dev team please have a look at the xbox 360 marketplace 404 error?...: First, I would like to apologize if this is somewhat off-topic, but I feel like I have nowhere else to turn to. Now, for the actual problem. If I were to describe it shortly, I would say...
  3. Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error: After the recent update, with the bees, logged in and none of my purchased packs were available. So went to profile and says can not access marketplace internet connection issue. Well it is not a...
  4. Marketplace error i am very mad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace error i am very mad: When I purchased the plastic texture pack on my nintendo switch an error popped up and told me to sign in to my Microsoft account and when I dad they didn’t grant me the texture pack or the extra...
  5. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!: i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6
  6. GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...: Hi, I'm trying to access the Games for Windows Live Marketplace but I get this error message: "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." It's...
  7. GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...: Hi, I'm trying to access the Games for Windows Live Marketplace but I get this error message: "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." This is...
  8. errors with marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    errors with marketplace: all day on may 1st the marketplace. has been having problems. i tried to buy a add on for forza horizon 3 but couldn't. fix this Xbox. support 8019e922-b9d2-4eab-8925-577845e8f7a8
  9. GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...: Hi, I'm trying to access the Games for Windows Live Marketplace but I get this error message: "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." It's...
  10. Marketplace error code 0x80131500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Marketplace error code 0x80131500: Unable to access the Marketplace today and unable to install game bought yesterday. (Cup Head) 47abfb78-3d9a-4c82-afcd-c0a50120a595