Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

Discus and support Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Terraban, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Terraban
    Terraban Guest

I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything, especially since I have the founder’s cape and Earth Skin.

Something that might help:

I went to Japan recently, and when I tried to play Minecraft Earth, it said there was a problem with my account, and I was unable to play there. Minecraft worked fine though.

:)

Terraban, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Okay, well try this: Go to your My Games & Apps. Then, go to Minecraft, press the pause button, and it should show
    Manage Games and Add Ons. Go to that, and then go to ready to install within Manage Games and add ons, and see if anything is there. If you have any questions, ask me or go to the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/
  3. Dark Master JMK Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I have the same problem. All of my Minecraft Marketplace purchases are gone, and the "Recently Viewed" section when browsing Marketplace content is gone as well.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Cant get Coral Dragon Claw AT ALL

[quote user="TumyStxx"]

If she still has it, try pick pocketing it from her inventory.

[/quote]Tried, it doesn't show up in her Inventory. Once gone, it's gone.
  5. Drew1125 Win User

Achievements

I fixed this by going to inventory , log out of your profile , log back in and it should pop
  6. mtonel01 Win User

Minecraft Freezing Problem

This has been happening to me also. I started noticing this problem right after a major Windows Update a few months ago. I play Minecraft Windows 10 with my kids and we were playing a lot when after an Update my screen and sound started to freeze for
    several seconds when opening an inventory window in the game. Not just my personal inventory but anything that has an inventory like a villager or a chest. Also when my screen is frozen the game is continuing to run in the background. Sometimes the screen
    was frozen for as long as 15-20 secs before the inventory would finally open and my character was being attacked. I eventually stopped playing Minecraft because of this recurring problem that got more frequent and longer over time. So I took a break from Minecraft
    and recently I went back to State of Decay 2. Right away the same problem started when switching from the main screen to an inventory page. So now it seems that Minecraft Windows 10 and State of Decay 2 share something that is causing this problem. Finally,
    I’m not sure yet but it may connected to Temp files or temp internet files.
Thema:

1. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft - Similar Threads - Marketplace Inventory Gone

2. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  3. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  4. Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One: I wanted to purchase Sonic the Hedgehog 3 from the Xbox 360 arcade marketplace to play on my xbox one. It does not let me purchase this item on the Xbox, so I used a web browser on my laptop. I...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...
  6. Castle of Illusion Xbox Marketplace issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle of Illusion Xbox Marketplace issue: Hello, I'm having a problem purchasing the game Castle of Illusion for my Xbox One. I noticed that it can't be purchased directly from the Microsoft Store, which I know is common for backwards...
  7. Marketplace Xbox.com: impossible de télécharger Tekken 6.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Marketplace Xbox.com: impossible de télécharger Tekken 6.: Bonjour tous. Je souhaite remonter un bug sur le marketplace de Xbox.com: je veux prendre Tekken 6 sur Xbox 360 (actuellement gratuit pour les Gold). Lorsque je clique sur "Confirmer l'achat",...
  8. Marketplace not syncing Xbox and nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace not syncing Xbox and nintendo switch: I have a synchronisation problem with my xbox and switch minecraft. normally every time I launch my minecratft on my switch it should autommatically log to my microsoft account but now it doesn't...
  9. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  10. The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One): The game says it's backwards compatible and it is avaliable on xbox one, yet it won't let me buy it on the marketplace, even though if you google it there are articles you can buy it on the...