Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

Discus and support Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Terraban, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Terraban
    Terraban Guest

I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything, especially since I have the founder’s cape and Earth Skin.

Something that might help:

I went to Japan recently, and when I tried to play Minecraft Earth, it said there was a problem with my account, and I was unable to play there. Minecraft worked fine though.

:)

Terraban, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Okay, well try this: Go to your My Games & Apps. Then, go to Minecraft, press the pause button, and it should show
    Manage Games and Add Ons. Go to that, and then go to ready to install within Manage Games and add ons, and see if anything is there. If you have any questions, ask me or go to the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/
  3. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

We cant help with a nintendo question
    This is not a Nintendo Question. The Minecraft game is owned by Microsoft. Your own game tells you on the startup screen to Link your Microsoft Account in order to preserve purchases from the Marketplace. I did that. I had 4000+ Minecoins (digital currency
    directly related to Minecraft) and texture packs in the marketplace inventory. When I created and linked the Microsoft account, my Minecoins and purchases are no longer there. So there has been some kind of disconnect between Minecraft and the Microsoft
    account. The Marketplace for Minecraft is not called "Nintendo Marketplace".
  4. Dark Master JMK Win User

MINECRAFT SKIN PACK GONE

I have the same problem. All of my Minecraft Marketplace purchases are gone, and the "Recently Viewed" section when browsing Marketplace content is gone as well.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Cant get Coral Dragon Claw AT ALL

[quote user="TumyStxx"]

If she still has it, try pick pocketing it from her inventory.

[/quote]Tried, it doesn't show up in her Inventory. Once gone, it's gone.
  6. Drew1125 Win User

Achievements

I fixed this by going to inventory , log out of your profile , log back in and it should pop
Thema:

1. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft - Similar Threads - Marketplace Inventory Gone

2. Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region): Hi I am trying to browse games in the Xbox 360 marketplace thru the web on my PC, and I just want to try downloading any content for free (like game demos) to see how it works, but I always...
  3. Minecraft marketplace Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace Issues: Hi, I just downloaded "Modern Furniture" from the Minecraft Marketplace against some Minecoins. However, the Mod nowhere mentioned about the following and thus i purchased it: - It doesn't have...
  4. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: Good evening, I wanted to know if purchased content, such as maps and skins, from the Minecraft Marketplace can be accessed offline and can this content be shared? My sibling owns twenty two packs...
  5. iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace: Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on them, and...
  6. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  7. Why will my marketplace, Realms, Server lists, etc. will not load if i log in to my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my marketplace, Realms, Server lists, etc. will not load if i log in to my xbox...: before the 1.16 update my mcpe was going well, it had no problems whatsoever but when the update came, i tried installing the game and it went smoothly but when i tried to sign in again to my xbox...
  8. Switch/PC Marketplace Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch/PC Marketplace Issue: I normally play on PC while my daughter plays on the Switch. One time I decided to play on the Switch so I logged in on it with my Xbox account so I had access to my minecoins, textures, and...
  9. Problème Sine mora store marketplace[Sine mora store marketplace problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème Sine mora store marketplace[Sine mora store marketplace problem]: Bonjour tous. Je souhaite remonter un bug sur le marketplace de Xbox.com: je veux prendre Sine Mora (actuellement gratuit pour les Gold). Lorsque je clique sur "Confirmer l'achat", le logo vert...
  10. Infinite Loading on xbox 360 marketplace by browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite Loading on xbox 360 marketplace by browser: Everyone who tries to redeem or buy 360 games in a country that uses (,) instead of (.) on the price tag. example: 19,99 instead of 19.99 will get stuck on a infinite loading loop. I personaly...