Marvel The Avengers

Discus and support Marvel The Avengers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As much of a Marvel fan as I am, I'm a bit skeptical. I want to remain positive, as I always try to do, but for this title I want to see a bit more of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bishDOTexe, Sep 18, 2019.

1. bishDOTexe
    bishDOTexe Guest

Marvel The Avengers

As much of a Marvel fan as I am, I'm a bit skeptical. I want to remain positive, as I always try to do, but for this title I want to see a bit more of a long-term plan before I'm sold. I definitely think it looks gorgeous, but we'll see as far as content
    goes if the price tag is justified. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely excited! I just don't think it'll have nearly as much content as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for the Switch has - and I absolutely love that game! Anyone with me? Marvel The Avengers :)

:)

bishDOTexe, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. ;)
  3. RonRemick Win User

Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 for Xbox One
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

SDCC 2019!

The Avengers looks great, Picard, Marvel P4, SDCC was a blast!
  5. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

LEGO my video game!

I feel like they may go with another Lego Marvel game that follows the events if all 4 Avengers movies. I know we've had Lego Marvel Avengers but they could redo them with the extra content covering Infinity War and Endgame
  6. Csgo Drue Win User

Cloud save

Lego marvel avenger and i have downloaded a 100% save file
Thema:

Marvel The Avengers

1. Marvel The Avengers - Similar Threads - Marvel Avengers

2. Lego Marvel Avengers - Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Avengers - Season Pass: I have purchased the season pass for lego marvel avengers game and it has downloaded successfully with all the DLC. However, when I go in the game I do not see the new characters. I am in free...
  3. Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass - Any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass - Any ideas?: Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.? My son has the game and purchased the game through the...
  4. Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ...: Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.? My son has the game and purchased the game through the...
  5. Lego Marvel's Avengers issue on Level 12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel's Avengers issue on Level 12: My son has been playing this game and suddenly has come to a road block. After completely level 12 it shows him what bonuses, studs, etc he gets from completing the level then it goes to a...
  6. LEGO Marvel Avengers NPCs Invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Marvel Avengers NPCs Invisible: When you start the game, everything is good. However after you play some missions and can do free play, all NPCs / pedestrians in Manhattan part of the game are invisible. Cars are driving...
  7. Marvels Avengers Battle for Earth Freezes on Opening Menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvels Avengers Battle for Earth Freezes on Opening Menu: Cleared the cache, reinstalled the game and everything and it still froze. I don't understand what would have changed that this no longer plays. Is there a server in the background that ran the...
  8. How to use the Season Pass for Marvel Avengers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use the Season Pass for Marvel Avengers on Xbox 360: HI. I purchased and downloaded the Season Pass for Marvel Avengers. Where in the game do I go to see the new characters and content? Thanks in advance. 4a9bcafd-434d-4c99-b351-c71eaf8b1301
  9. Lego marvels avengers characters missing in hubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego marvels avengers characters missing in hubs: Hello, i have been playing lego marvels avengers, i have now 93.6%, 184/196 characters, 137/150 canisters, 232/250 gold bricks, 15/15 red bricks and 27/35 stan. So i have allready done lots of...
  10. Lego marvel avenger dlc issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego marvel avenger dlc issue: hi all. Just purchased season pass. Character packs downloaded and worked ok. Level packs such as classic black panther download but don't install correctly. Any ideas? Thanks...