Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY...

Discus and support Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why, for the love of god, put these games in the Marvel sale/promotion when you can't buy them??? Absolutely absurd!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Connobi, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Connobi
    Connobi Guest

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY...

Why, for the love of god, put these games in the Marvel sale/promotion when you can't buy them???

Absolutely absurd!!!

:)

Connobi, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY... - Similar Threads - Marvel Ultimate Alliance

2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Xbox: Okay, so is it just me that's seeing this game play and things they are bringing out and thinking... God i wish they brought out Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Xbox as well. I have considered...
  3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance: I would like to nominate Marvel Ultimate Alliance to be brought to the Xbox One via the Backwards Compatibility program. Actually both of them, since they were both great games. Unfortunately the...
  4. Marvel Ultimate Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance: I have a physical copy of MUA but it is for 360 I wanted to know if it is still compatible with the xbox one 0e02889e-1f37-4116-839f-21998a74ad6e
  5. Marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2: I'm trying my best to get a code does any1 have any idea how. Activision said xbox. My 6 year old wants to play it with me was going to get MUA3 but his switch is broke. Do I have to go to Disney...
  6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance: I wanted to buy the bundle or at least get the Xbox One version but it says unavailable for purchase. I was wondering if it is no longer being sold anymore or if there is some way I can obtain...
  7. Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: When I get to see the game in store, it says "the feature is unavailable". Need help bc5769f1-8bc5-4b58-929b-2e76ef424994
  8. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Xbox Live multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Xbox Live multiplayer not working: Cannot connect to a multiplayer game session on Marvel UA2... This is ridiculous, all my ports are open, I have no other problem playing multiplayer games on Xbox Live, neither do the friends I'm...
  9. Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer: I recently purchased the mua bundle digitally for Xbox one. I am able to play the 1st marvel ultimate alliance online with no problems host and join game. However whenever I attempt to play marvel...
  10. Marvel Ultimate Alliance Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance Xbox One: Just a quick question about this, does anyone know if this remaster comes with all characters including the Gold DLC from years ago? c1610ff2-dc32-4f54-91dd-d797bae108a0