Mass Effect 1 corrupted file problem

Discus and support Mass Effect 1 corrupted file problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, im having huge problem that has been going on for almost a year now and im getting sick and tired of it. I used to live in England and i had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MihcimPL, Apr 9, 2014.

1. MihcimPL
    MihcimPL Guest

Hi guys, im having huge problem that has been going on for almost a year now and im getting sick and tired of it.

I used to live in England and i had Xbox 360 normal console (white). While in England i created account, . I bought there Mass Effect 1 on Xbox Live Marketplace and after downloading it there i could normaly play game.

I now live in Poland and have different console, Xbox 360 slim (black). I downloaded my old account and after re-downloading mass effect 1 on my new console i got corrupted file after complition every time!

I tried all troubleshot , clearing system catche then turn of console for one minute, deleting profile then re-download it, check my HD for any corrupted files but there was none.

Now im just wondering if i can play this game at all because i live in Poland.

:)

MihcimPL, Apr 9, 2014
  2. My xbox plays all other games BUT Mass Effect 3

Ok i did find out what this problem WAS! It was a corrupted Avatar item that mass effect gave me.

ImmortalChamber, Apr 9, 2014
  3. deadeagleman
    deadeagleman Guest
    Potentially corrupted HDD?

if u still got mass effect 2 disk, go to import mass effect 1 chart save,...what puzzles me is that i lost all my mass effect 1 saves files 3 years ago (broken xbox and formate the hard drive and sold it and got halo xbox) before mass effect 2 came out...so
    i wanted to play mass effect 2, so i poked at import chart saves, and found i had mass effect 1save, so i imported it and found that it had the choices i had made. were the same. so i think mass effect 3 might find ur lost saves. and pop in mass effect 2
    and try the import save if u lost ur mass effect saves

deadeagleman, Apr 9, 2014
  4. ImmortalChamber Win User

My xbox plays all other games BUT Mass Effect 3

Ok i did find out what this problem WAS! It was a corrupted Avatar item that mass effect gave me.
  5. deadeagleman Win User

Potentially corrupted HDD?

if u still got mass effect 2 disk, go to import mass effect 1 chart save,...what puzzles me is that i lost all my mass effect 1 saves files 3 years ago (broken xbox and formate the hard drive and sold it and got halo xbox) before mass effect 2 came out...so
    i wanted to play mass effect 2, so i poked at import chart saves, and found i had mass effect 1save, so i imported it and found that it had the choices i had made. were the same. so i think mass effect 3 might find ur lost saves. and pop in mass effect 2
    and try the import save if u lost ur mass effect saves
  6. Red Son Rising Win User

Worth going back to play ME1?

[quote user="Ariako"]A few reasons for me to not want to go back to Mass Effect 1 is just due to me starting Mass Effect 2 first, if I start Mass Effect 3 will it pick up the order of me playing Mass Effect 2 first or will it notice Mass Effect 1 then 2?
    Also I played Mass Effect 1 back on the first week of release, I enjoyed where the game was going but got turned off by combat and how overwhelming the menu system was after 2 hours in. I feel I have a better understanding of it now having played through Mass
    Effect 2, but after a few years I don't know if I'll get turned off again or not.[/quote]

Mass Effect 3 will import shep from a Mass Effect 2 save file. if that save file features a shep imported from
    Mass Effect, the choices from the first game [ME] will be present in the second game [ME2] and the grand finale [ME3]

so, without a save file to export from ME, ME2 starts with a default canon of Bioware's choice. the same will be true for
    ME3 if players start a new game without importing a shep from
    ME2

make sense?
  7. N7 Spectre02 Win User

Number 1 is still the best of the series

I agree with the original poster. Mass Effect 1 to me is far better than Mass Effect 2. The biggest reasons are more memorable characters and the storyline. How many characters do you meet on side quests in Mass Effect 2 that have interesting problems? Very
    few, in fact maybe only one hand full. Also, Mass Effect 1 had a better mixture combat, RPG elements, and as I said above , the characters. The only thing I disliked about Mass Effect 1 are the planets and the Mako.
  8. DEVILDOG USMC 4 Win User

MASS EFFECT 2 HELP

Im not 100% sure on Mass Effect 2 but, you may want to wipe out your hard drive so it clears any corrupted files, and you should be able to re-download everything you purchased on his account. AngrySolidsnake. To do this, goto Settings/System/Storage/Go
    down to your HDD, and press Y, then click format, and Click Yes. This will clean out all of your game saves and any corrupted files. The only thing you can't recover is your games saves, but one was probably corrupted and caused the problem. Just like a pandemic.
Thema:

1. Mass Effect 1 corrupted file problem - Similar Threads - Mass Effect corrupted

2. What are these arrow icons under mass effect games?

in XboX Insiders
    What are these arrow icons under mass effect games?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to purchase DLC on Xbox for Mass Effect 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase DLC on Xbox for Mass Effect 2: Alright, after 3 times of reaching out to Xbox Support with no answers, I have finally been told to begin a discussion here to see if I can find out what the issue is. For the past few days, I...
  4. Mass Effect 1 and 2 In French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 1 and 2 In French: I have an xbox 360, and I would like to play mass effect 1 and 2 in French. I have a hard copy of mass effect 2, but it is in english only. From research, it seems there are french-only copies of...
  5. Why can't I install my Mass Effect Trilogy box set on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install my Mass Effect Trilogy box set on Xbox One X?: For some reason when I insert any of my Mass Effect discs it doesn't do anything at all just sits in the console not even an error message or anything. Don't really want to fork out £40 for 2...
  6. I purchashed Mass effect 2 but It did not download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchashed Mass effect 2 but It did not download: I wanted to buy Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox one console. When i confirmed the purchase on Microsoft store i got the error message that currently i cannot buy the game. But at the same time i recieved...
  7. Qualcuno che gioca a Mass Effect 3 Multygiocatore

in XBoX on Windows
    Qualcuno che gioca a Mass Effect 3 Multygiocatore: Qui è il comandate , se siete in cerca di una squadra di soli italiani per il multygiocatore mandatemi i vostri dossier XD E preparatevi per il viaggio! Il comandante Shepard conta su ognuno di...
  8. Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360: I want to play my saved Mass Effect 3 (ME3) character on Xbox One, but cannot get the save file to the cloud. I tried to copy my main ME3 save on my Xbox 360 (3 mb) to the cloud, but received an...
  9. Mass Effect 2 disc 1 suddenly not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 disc 1 suddenly not working: I've gotten over 40 hours into ME2 already and its great to play again but all of a sudden it says I need to insert the disc or clean it(which its only been in the xbox this whole time but I did...
  10. Mass Effect backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect backwards compatibility: Just bought the Xbox 360 Mass Effect Trilogy to play on my Xbox One, however when I insert the discs, the console gives an error message saying that they aren't backwards compatible. Confusing,...