Mass Effect 2

Discus and support Mass Effect 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; All the Add-on DLC for Mass Effect 2 is on sale except Overlord. Overlord's regular price is the same price as Kasumi - Stolen Memory, and Kasumi is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chiefa21, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Chiefa21
    Chiefa21 Guest

Mass Effect 2

All the Add-on DLC for Mass Effect 2 is on sale except Overlord. Overlord's regular price is the same price as Kasumi - Stolen Memory, and Kasumi is on sale but not Overlord. Is Overlord suppose to be on sale and it was just a mistake not putting it on
    sale?

:)

Chiefa21, Sep 23, 2014
  2. MELegendN7
    MELegendN7 Guest
    mass effect or bioshock?

MASS EFFECT, MASS EFFECT 2, MASS EFFECT 3 FOR LIFE!!!!!

MELegendN7, Sep 23, 2014
  3. Your TOP 10 Rpg's on xbox 360

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Oblivion

Praetorian VIII, Sep 23, 2014
  4. Mass Effect 2

Hey there, Chiefa21! That's a terrific question. It looks like that DLC should not be on sale this week, but the rest are.

To get a full list of the Deals with Gold deals going on this week, please check out
    Major Nelson's post! He will have the current available deals going on there. Mass Effect 2 :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 23, 2014
  5. MELegendN7 Win User

mass effect or bioshock?

MASS EFFECT, MASS EFFECT 2, MASS EFFECT 3 FOR LIFE!!!!!
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Your TOP 10 Rpg's on xbox 360

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Oblivion
  7. Quase E Win User

idea's on DLC

what i would like to see is a Mass Effect 3 Genesis you know like the Mass Effect 2 Genesis plus Mass Effect 2 content....
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

Your TOP 10 Rpg's on xbox 360

Mass Effect 2

Fallout 3

Skyrim

Fable 2

Mass Effect

Enchanted Arms
  9. voteDC Win User

1200/1200 Club

On to the Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 board for the most part.
Thema:

Mass Effect 2

1. Mass Effect 2 - Similar Threads - Mass Effect

2. Mass effect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect: Are the Mass effect games still backwards compatible because when I go on install disc it says "the game is not playable here" and gives the error code 0x8082000c. I've checked the list online and...
  3. Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe upgrade DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe upgrade DLC: Any chance we can get the Digital deluxe upgrade dlc for ME3. They have it on pc not sure why we cannot get it after all these years. 9309d8fb-261c-4d8d-8e4e-fb5ed11acef6
  4. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  5. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  6. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  7. Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy: Hi all, So I still have my old Xbox 360 black which works wonderfully and had a second hand copy of Mass Effect 2 on hand for a rainy day, which I decided was two days ago. II install disc one to...
  8. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  9. Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X: recently I decided to do another playthrough of the original Mass Effect trilogy. I've just finished the first game(with about 72 hours of gameplay) but when loading in my ME2 disc the game...
  10. Cannot buy Mass Effect 2 DLC “Overlord”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Mass Effect 2 DLC “Overlord”: Ok; so where to begin.... I been trying to buy the DLC for Mass Effect 2 known as Overlord. For over a month now me and a bunch of others have been trying to purchase it and all we get a message...