Mass Effect 3 not letting me access main menu to play game

Discus and support Mass Effect 3 not letting me access main menu to play game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Man, I don't know if anyone has found a fix to this since nobody has posted in here in 2 years, but I am having this problem now. Like recently. Like I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpectralWeskimo, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Mass Effect 3 not letting me access main menu to play game

Man, I don't know if anyone has found a fix to this since nobody has posted in here in 2 years, but I am having this problem now. Like recently. Like I got this error two weeks ago. There hasn't been a patch or server update in a LOOOOONG time. What the
    heck could have possibly changed?

For starters, I didn't download any new DLC since the last multiplayer DLC. I didn't damage my disk, and yes, it works for single player if I destroy every scrap of online information and refuse to let it download the title update. I play this game online
    with my friends though. So I am *** and this game is now a coaster to me.

I went through all of the recommended microsoft and EA suggestions. I cleared the cache, I disconnected from the internet, made sure that auto-sign in is enabled (which it still isn't doing even though it's selected and saved as an option), cleared all of
    my content INCLUDING saved games...that last one should not ever have to happen, especially when there was no new update. My game just decided it won't connect anymore.

It's not Xbox Live because I still have all that connectivity. It's not the DLC because that's all gone. What the heck could it be on my end other than EA screwery? Anyone have any ideas?

:)

SpectralWeskimo, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Mass Effect 3 not letting me access main menu to play game

Thanks for the update, DragonDawn85. Are you able to get to the main menu now? It sounds like you can, but I want to make absolutely sure.

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Mass Effect 3 not letting me access main menu to play game

Have you tried redownloading the title update after you cleared everything?

XXRPGGAMEMANXX, Jun 13, 2014
  4. DragonDawn Win User

Yes, I can now, though I could only do so by not downloading the title update, which means I can't play online at all, and makes me scared that I might not be able to play future DLC.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings, Dragon. Very sorry you're having trouble playing your DLC. I can see that you have already tried some troubleshooting steps for this issue, which is great! However, can you please take a look at this sticky and make sure that you have completed
    the resolution steps listed there:
    forums.xbox.com/.../752.aspx
    ?

Thank you in advance! Let me know if it helps. Standing by.
  6. DragonDawn Win User

Okay, so I can only play the game if I don't let it download the title update, which prevents me from going online, but I can still play the DLC apparently. The Extended Cut DLC worked fine, even without the title update; I just can't do any online stuff.
  7. DragonDawn Win User

Yes, I deleted all the information for ME3 but my save files, cleared the cache, then got all the DLC and the title update again. The issue remained. Only by removing the title update was I able to make the game at all playable.
  8. DragonDawn Win User

I tried everything that Mister Darcy suggested, but had the same issue, so then I tried deleting the 2 multiplayer map packs and clearing the cache again, to no avail. Then I tried deleting the title update, clearing the cache, and then not letting the game
    download the update; that was the only way to make the game playable.

Good thing I don't play much multiplayer :S I don't know why, but it seems to have been the title update that was causing me to not be able to access the main menu to load a game.
Thema:

1. Mass Effect 3 not letting me access main menu to play game - Similar Threads - Mass Effect letting

2. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  3. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  4. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  5. Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy: Hi all, So I still have my old Xbox 360 black which works wonderfully and had a second hand copy of Mass Effect 2 on hand for a rainy day, which I decided was two days ago. II install disc one to...
  6. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  7. Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X: recently I decided to do another playthrough of the original Mass Effect trilogy. I've just finished the first game(with about 72 hours of gameplay) but when loading in my ME2 disc the game...
  8. qwont let me play downloaded version mass effect 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    qwont let me play downloaded version mass effect 3?: I downloaded mass effect 3 a few days ago. when I loaded it it said error 0x803f8001. then I check and realize it says its not available in store. is it gonna be back in store? I feel like I...
  9. Removed mass effect 3 from store and now it wont let me play it!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed mass effect 3 from store and now it wont let me play it!!: I downloaded mass effect 3 a few days ago. when I loaded it it said error 0x803f8001. then I check and realize it says its not available in store. is it gonna be back in store? I feel like I...
  10. xbox one wont let me install mass effect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one wont let me install mass effect: I'm trying to install mass effect but it doesn't have the option to install it just says bundle only and when i click that it just says it couldnt find anything 97953704-fa04-42c3-aff4-170ccca03410