Mass Effect for Xbox 1

Discus and support Mass Effect for Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the entire Mass Effect game series for Xbox 360. I installed the original Mass Effect game on my Xbox One console but the DLC content for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBeastie, Sep 15, 2020.

1. BigBeastie
    BigBeastie Guest

Mass Effect for Xbox 1

I own the entire Mass Effect game series for Xbox 360. I installed the original Mass Effect game on my Xbox One console but the DLC content for Pinnacle Station is not appearing. I have the DLC on my Xbox 360 console which i purchased originally but
    it is telling me to repurchase the content again to put it on the Xbox One console. The DLC for Bring down the sky(which was also Purchased) installed automatically with the game.

:)

BigBeastie, Sep 15, 2020
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

XB1 Needs A Mass Effect like Game.

Id love it if they announced the mass effect trilogy remake on xbox one at Comic con but i didnt start playing mass effect till mass effect 3 and i love them all doing mass effect 1 on insanity atm
  3. vader da slayer Win User
  4. voteDC Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collecters Edition

5. deadeagleman Win User

Potentially corrupted HDD?

if u still got mass effect 2 disk, go to import mass effect 1 chart save,...what puzzles me is that i lost all my mass effect 1 saves files 3 years ago (broken xbox and formate the hard drive and sold it and got halo xbox) before mass effect 2 came out...so
    i wanted to play mass effect 2, so i poked at import chart saves, and found i had mass effect 1save, so i imported it and found that it had the choices i had made. were the same. so i think mass effect 3 might find ur lost saves. and pop in mass effect 2
    and try the import save if u lost ur mass effect saves
  6. BattleAxe Elite Win User

BF3, ME2 & ME3 Digital Downloads?

All 3 Mass effect games are available, backwards compatible, digital downloads on the Xbox 1 store.
    No, they are not. Mass Effect 1 is available, but Mass Effect 2 & 3 are not available. I've heard that they are available if you subscribe to EA Access, but I'm not interested in paying for a subscription with EA.
Thema:

Mass Effect for Xbox 1

1. Mass Effect for Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Mass Effect

2. Mass Effect Original 360 Version Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Original 360 Version Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One: I'm trying to download/install the backwards compatible version of Mass Effect 1 on my Xbox One. I own the original stand alone 360 disc. When I try to install I get error "There's a problem...
  3. Mass effect andromeda missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect andromeda missing DLC: I'm unable to play any off my saved games on mass effect andromeda on my xbox as I'm missing the dlc for it [img] 62358fb9-ffef-4e97-be57-a3e5680ec04f
  4. Mass Effect 2 DLC Not being Available ingame despite being purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 DLC Not being Available ingame despite being purchased: Right so recently i decided to buy Ea Access so i could replay the Mass Effect Trillogy, after i finished the 1st game i decided that since the 2nd game had DLC i would purchase a few, i paid for...
  5. mass effect 3 multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    mass effect 3 multiplayer: whenever I try to play mass effect 3 multiplayer it says my account is invalid, I bought ea access thinking it would fix problem I've had the game since 2015. I don't know if I got banned by...
  6. Mass Effect 3 disc 1 won’t run or install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 disc 1 won’t run or install.: I purchased a used copy of Mass Effect 3 and put it into my Xbox One and nothing happens. The disc is in good shape and ive cleaned it. I’ve looked up a few troubleshooting ideas and I’ve done a...
  7. What are these arrow icons under mass effect games?

in XboX Insiders
    What are these arrow icons under mass effect games?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  8. Unable to purchase DLC on Xbox for Mass Effect 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase DLC on Xbox for Mass Effect 2: Alright, after 3 times of reaching out to Xbox Support with no answers, I have finally been told to begin a discussion here to see if I can find out what the issue is. For the past few days, I...
  9. Mass Effect 1 and 2 In French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 1 and 2 In French: I have an xbox 360, and I would like to play mass effect 1 and 2 in French. I have a hard copy of mass effect 2, but it is in english only. From research, it seems there are french-only copies of...
  10. Why can't I install my Mass Effect Trilogy box set on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install my Mass Effect Trilogy box set on Xbox One X?: For some reason when I insert any of my Mass Effect discs it doesn't do anything at all just sits in the console not even an error message or anything. Don't really want to fork out £40 for 2...