mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch

Discus and support mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I heard that mass effect legendary edition was updated recently. (today in fact) I think the update messed something up in my game. I've finished the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Doe XBL, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Jane Doe XBL
    Jane Doe XBL Guest

I heard that mass effect legendary edition was updated recently. (today in fact) I think the update messed something up in my game.

I've finished the first game, and now I'm on the second game. Here is the issue: In the main menu for mass effect 2, where you can check on the achievements you earned, the ones I earned are "greyed out" as if I didn't unlock them. I finished most of the main missions, loyalty missions, achievements where you use certain abilities, etc.

And now it's like I never did them. The only achievement that's not greyed out is "missing in action." The intro level where commander shepard dies when the ship is destroyed.

Is this a glitch or something? I know that the game has had some issues for some people since it released, but this one is new. Is there even a solution for this? I'm still going to play the game regardless, but this is really irritating.

:)

Jane Doe XBL, Jun 8, 2021
  2. dainja raas Win User

Skyrim freezing/crashing issues.

I too have the legendary edition and mine used to freeze and lock up many times , ace game though.Just replaying Oblivion at the minute and got Dragons Dogma and Mass Effect trilogy lined up.
  3. THEpaynexkiller Win User

Mass Effect 3 Gamerscore Reset Bug

Yeah, I got an achievement and had the same glitch from playing Mass Effect 3. Will go try signing in and out...

Now it says my achievements from Mass Effect 2 are there! They have returned... So. That's one game, lol.

*signing out*

*signing in*

Now I have 3k out of 6k. How strange.
  4. Arwen Murthey Win User

-=New to xbox 360 & xbox Live=-

thanks for your advise guys, I when ahead and got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition. might pick up fallout and oblivion games for Christmas, not really fps type, but that mass effect looks promising.
  5. GLaDOS62 Win User

Mass Effect Legendary Edition problem

Tried everything shy of returning the game, for some reason it seems to be working on my nephew's Xbox One X, but won't read on my One S.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Mass Effect Legendary Edition problem

Thema:

1. mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch - Similar Threads - mass effect legendary

2. Problem getting achievement (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem getting achievement (Mass Effect Legendary Edition): I have a problem with the game on the Xbox. I completed two games (Mass Effect Legendary Edition) at the maximum difficulty level to get the achievement "Insanity 2". But I didn't get the...
  3. Mass Effect Legendary Digital XBox One ME2 Not Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary Digital XBox One ME2 Not Installing: I purchased the New Mass Effect Legendary collection for XBox One. I just played through/completed ME1 (approx 40+ hours gameplay). I went to play ME2 and it informs me it needs to install. I...
  4. My friend from Netherlands cant activate the Mass Effect punchcard They are Alpha Skip...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend from Netherlands cant activate the Mass Effect punchcard They are Alpha Skip...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spideyprince1 [link] [comments]
  5. Mass Effect Legendary Edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition problem: I just got Mass Effect Legendary Edition today, pop it in and nothing happens, I get a check your disk error (on both disks) It's brand new, no scratches or blemishes and all of my other hundred...
  6. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing: I preordered Mass Effect Legendary Edition on 5/4, but the punch card only lets me activate it. The "purchase Mass Effect Legendary Edition" tab takes me to the store where it says I own it and...
  7. Mass effect Legendary Edition / ME1 not working with Dolby Vision

in XboX Insiders
    Mass effect Legendary Edition / ME1 not working with Dolby Vision: Hi Insiders, Now that Dolby Vision Gaming is enabled, i run in a Problem with Mass effect Legendary Edition. After starting Mass Effect 1 the screen ist to bright, and Looks not good, ist...
  8. Mass effect legendary not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect legendary not loading: I pre order the game and got a email from Microsoft saying the game was playable from the 13th if you pre order also seen this on other websites like TrueAchievements also saying game is playable...
  9. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward didn’t unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward didn’t unlock: Hi, Just wondering if anyone is able to help, I purchased MELE from the Xbox Store when I went into Microsoft rewards to claim the 6000 points it has not unlocked for me. Obviously I have...
  10. Mass Effect Legendary on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary on Series X: There seems to be conflicting information about the Mass Effect Legendary edition running on the new gen console. On the one hand I recently read an interview with the devs (possibly from last...