Mass Effect Three black screen freeze

Discus and support Mass Effect Three black screen freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so when I start up Mass Effect Three it goes to a black screen and freezes. It only seems to be doing this with my account how ever as I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hsp glass, Jun 11, 2014.

1. hsp glass
    hsp glass Guest

Alright so when I start up Mass Effect Three it goes to a black screen and freezes. It only seems to be doing this with my account how ever as I can skip signing in or even sign in on a different account and it'll work fine. It seems to only have a problem
    with my account itself.

Please note I'm using a physical copy and have tried other copies and even other Xboxs only to have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

:)

hsp glass, Jun 11, 2014
  2. AppleSozz
    AppleSozz Guest
    Mass Effect 3 forcing Factory Reset

came frequently crashes, bricking my xbox. Ithe will freeze beyond repair forcing me to power off the console. Upon powering on... black screen or permanent xbox one load screen. So I do a cache clear... permanent green screen. My only option is to USB factory
    reset, clearing everything. When it does finally reboot I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it... it eventually freezes again. Wash. Rense. Repeat.

Sucks because I really want to finish mass effect 3.

AppleSozz, Jun 11, 2014
  3. xxNubbinZxx
    xxNubbinZxx Guest
    xxNubbinZxx, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Mass Effect Three black screen freeze

Can you try deleting and redownloading your account as well as clearing your cache to see if this helps?

Andy Mulligan, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Andy Mulligan Win User

Can you try deleting and redownloading your account as well as clearing your cache to see if this helps?
  6. Chargersbride Win User

I've got a serious problem here...

https://youtu.be/tF0SVI7KAYo Checking Downloadable Content Mass Effect 3 - Fix for Freezing ME3 Start Screen link I know it is a 360 but might work for you
  7. xxNubbinZxx Win User

Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3: Loading Screen Freeze / Dirty Disc Error

8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games On Demand Issue.

I bought the disc version and had constant freezing problems.

I was using the shepards armour from mass effect 3 that was a bonus item for playing the mass effect demo,as soon as i got rid of it the freezing stopped.
  9. Noel Kriess Win User

What do you hate about the game your playing?

I mean - game flaws, bugs, the difficulty, the stupidness of the way puzzles are made etc etc etc. I dont mean - your still at work so you cant play mass effect 3.

-

I am alive - freezing on the loading screen a few times. The three retrys it gives you because its so bloody difficult. The A.I. is sso bloody thick and forgetfull.
Thema:

1. Mass Effect Three black screen freeze - Similar Threads - Mass Effect Three

2. Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe upgrade DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe upgrade DLC: Any chance we can get the Digital deluxe upgrade dlc for ME3. They have it on pc not sure why we cannot get it after all these years. 9309d8fb-261c-4d8d-8e4e-fb5ed11acef6
  3. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  4. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  5. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  6. Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy: Hi all, So I still have my old Xbox 360 black which works wonderfully and had a second hand copy of Mass Effect 2 on hand for a rainy day, which I decided was two days ago. II install disc one to...
  7. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  8. Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X: recently I decided to do another playthrough of the original Mass Effect trilogy. I've just finished the first game(with about 72 hours of gameplay) but when loading in my ME2 disc the game...
  9. Cannot buy Mass Effect 2 DLC “Overlord”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Mass Effect 2 DLC “Overlord”: Ok; so where to begin.... I been trying to buy the DLC for Mass Effect 2 known as Overlord. For over a month now me and a bunch of others have been trying to purchase it and all we get a message...
  10. How do I buy Mass Effect 2 Overlord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Mass Effect 2 Overlord?: For the better part of an hour I have been trying to buy Overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox One Backwards compatibility. None of the dlc was on the xbox one marketplace so I had to buy them...