Massage not working

Discus and support Massage not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello this is springy This my first time use this but my massage isn't responding to my friends and i cant see what are they text massage me back. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xxspringy52xx, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Massage not working

Hello this is springy

This my first time use this but my massage isn't responding to my friends and i cant see what are they text massage me back. But i still play with them but not responding from them.

:)

xxspringy52xx, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Massage not working

First, are you part of the Xbox Insiders program? Are you not getting the messages or notifications when your friends send you messages? If you have the Xbox app on your phone>>you can log into and see can you see your messages from there. Also, if your
    on your Xbox you can try accessing your messages online via https://www.xbox.com/en-US/.

Sometimes power cycling your Xbox helps too. So if your on your Xbox try holding the Xbox button on your Xbox for 10 seconds and if your on your PC/laptop try restarting it as well.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Massage not working

On what device is this an issue? Please explain fully with as much detail as possible what is going on.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Massage not working

Hey springy

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    {Parity}
    , we need a lil more info in order to effectively provide good troubleshooting techniques for you.

1. Are you on PC, Xbox, or Mobile device?
    2. You mentioned that you are sending messages, but are unable to receive feed back, do you receive error messages?
    3. Are you able to speak to them in a party?

If you can provide this insight for us, we should be able to assist you further. Its worth noting that you should verify that your

Xbox Live privacy
    is set-up correction. This can be done by following these steps on your console:

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to
      System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.

Give that a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. WorstedOrphan Win User

Anyone Taking Time Off To PLay?

I work as a sexual massager so I have no holiday.
  6. El Mago tv Win User

Massages

Go to settings notification and make sure u have it on happen to me the other
Thema:

Massage not working

1. Massage not working - Similar Threads - Massage working

2. Massages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massages: I been trying to send massages to other ppl on my Xbox and it doesn't send them out. What could be causing this and how can I fix it? 12de3cfa-1f8f-4a9e-9678-03907a2d10e3
  3. cant send massages in xbox app in windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    cant send massages in xbox app in windows 10.: i cant sen messages in xbox app in windows 10 i get this massage 75b8720b-01c8-4378-bffa-09815aa25407
  4. Xbox Live Massage Gears of war 1-4 codes are not working !

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Massage Gears of war 1-4 codes are not working !: Hi I have bought gear of war ultimate edition 2015-10-23GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION - DAY ONE VERSIONMasterCard ******349,00 kr From Market place, And on 2015-12-10 i have recovered 4 Game...
  5. Why can't I send massages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send massages: How do i send messages? I've tried to go in to this site but it won't work. Help me plan. d7470e46-bd72-484d-8af0-c830e0999b81
  6. So I got suspended out of nowhere when I haven't even massaged not insulted anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got suspended out of nowhere when I haven't even massaged not insulted anyone: so I got suspended till the 3/8/2018 and I have no idea why. Seems unfair since I haven't done anything what so ever and all I've been doing is playing alone or with close friends. I hope this...
  7. my ban has finished but i stil cam massage but still go on games fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    my ban has finished but i stil cam massage but still go on games fix this: my ban has finished but i cant massage its bean 16days its a 14day ban fix it e4316e75-f943-413b-ae84-3ff885ef6fe9
  8. Cant send massages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send massages: Since a longer time I cant send massages. I did the things from the Support-page but cant send massages either. I would very happy if somebody could help me 79d72798-bd2c-496d-96c6-52278ea8f08f
  9. massage ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    massage ban: Ive got a massage ban and the guy i was talking to i sent a bad word to him so im sorry and i hope you unban me be59b25d-a601-4dbc-8e74-71a6a27b062b
  10. it wont let me send or resive massages

in XBoX on Consoles
    it wont let me send or resive massages: my xbox messages wont work it wont let me send or resive messages of anyone plz can someone help me 9794e3b4-db5b-4542-ad79-bbb53e4c89b2