Massive issues with Xbox one X

Discus and support Massive issues with Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox one is having a absolutely eough time as of late. Starting up at around early October my xboxs' usability has gone down the drain. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaac. AD, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Isaac. AD
    Isaac. AD Guest

Hello, my xbox one is having a absolutely eough time as of late. Starting up at around early October my xboxs' usability has gone down the drain. I am unable to download any Xbox games/ updates for said games without getting a Installation stopped error.
    After trying everything short of taking the console in another issue arises in the form of startup failures. I've gotten the codes E103, E102, E105.

Everything from cold reboots, power cycling, to formatting the console about four times at this point nothing has provided me any sort fix for this god forsaken console.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Isaac. AD, Oct 28, 2019
  2. SABDOM Win User

Bizarre, I never had any problems with my Xbox One and Xbox One S... !!!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Let me Ask for you my Friend, You use some Insider Firmware Program in your Xbox? That can be some Insider program Bug or insues on your network. Can be the Hard Drive too, need check first if your Xbox is using insider version software, then try check
    the Hard Disk Status
  4. darkist1 Win User

Your fav xbox console design?

I liked the Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 Elite. The Xbox One itself was quite big, and then got a massive upgrade to the Xbox One X. And at first, i wasnt sold on the Xbox Series X design, but it's heavily grown on me.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

so having both Xbox one S and Xbox one X - Sea of thieves MASSIVE difference in graphics and what not.

Assassins Creed Odyssey, Metro Exodus,
  6. Albert X Win User

Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

Happy Birthday and Enjoy the Xbox One X in that massive screen. If you ever want to play feel free to add me.
Thema:

1. Massive issues with Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Massive issues

2. Massive Probleme mit denn Microsoft Support - Kontaktaufnahme ist unmöglich.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive Probleme mit denn Microsoft Support - Kontaktaufnahme ist unmöglich.: Hilfe,Support usw. Bekomme dann immer diesen Link: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013 Support kontaktieren: Alles ausgefüllt,aber wenn...
  3. Xbox is a massive piece of ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is a massive piece of ****: What blows my mind is how xbox is such a large platform for gaming consoles. Yet it is such a massive pile of ****. I have lost count of the hours wasted of my life bc this horrid company cant...
  4. Browsing the XBox store on console- massive data usage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browsing the XBox store on console- massive data usage?: So I've been keeping a close eye on data usage as of late, in respect to not exceeding the data limits put in place by my provider. I have multiple tools, including my router's traffic monitoring...
  5. I got a massive problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a massive problem!: Someone is hacking our Xbox One S Console and it's taking us to YouTube and now it's showing me all those twerking videos and it's inappropriate! Send help! We need backup and defeat hackers!...
  6. Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X: My setup is a Samsung Q95T with a Sonos ARC soundbar. My Xbox One X is plugged straight into my TV's Game HDMI port. The Sonos Soundbar is plugged into my TV's eARC port. On my Xbox sound...
  7. 4/7/20 Update causing massive issues

in XboX Insiders
    4/7/20 Update causing massive issues: I am using Xbox One (Day One Edition), here are the list of issues that I'm having: - No Apps or Games will Launch. (Error 0x8027025a) - My 1 TB Seagate External Storage is not being recognized...
  8. Massive frame rate issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive frame rate issue: Following my update to the preview app my voice commands don't work at all, when I play the crew I loose all frame rate and eventually crashes my Xbox over and over. please tell me I'm mot alone...
  9. Massive Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Issues: I have 2 controllers, niether work properly after the new update. The deadzone on my controllers is gone, my characters are thus always moving. Buttons randomly stop working. One headset stopped...
  10. XBOX Live seems to have massive issues logging in and generally doing anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live seems to have massive issues logging in and generally doing anything: Hi, we're having massive issues with XBOX Live off the 360, we rarely can login and any time we change users it fails. The system tests say its getting through to the servers, but even from a...