Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile

Discus and support Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears Happens when I press it on the My games &... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Survingo, Feb 27, 2020.

1. /u/Survingo
    /u/Survingo Guest

Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears

Happens when I press it on the My games & apps tile in the Guide to show the system options (refresh), and recently played games/apps in the Guide or Home

Does anyone else experience this behavior since today's update?

Latest ASA build 2004.200224-0000/original Xbox One

submitted by /u/Survingo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Survingo, Feb 27, 2020
  2. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Game launching

Yes, you can stop a game or app from running. Hover over the game or app tile on the Xbox Home Screen and press Menu (the button with the 3 lines) and press 'Close Game/App' at the bottom (the cross).
  3. The Latman Win User

Valid question... how do you fully "exit" a game or app?

If you press the xbox button or say "xbox go home", once at the main window your app should be the centre tile. Whilst that's selected, press's the menu button and you'll see quit. That will close the app/game down.
  4. Etan Lawok Win User

Setting main xbox as home not working correctly

The DLC may not be installed on the other console. Go to that game tile in my games and apps (all with purchaser's account logged in of course) press the menu button and select manage. Install any tiles that appear on the right side of the screen.
  5. maxen Win User

Nuketown downloaded but won't open

Okay, go to My Games & Apps, highlight Black Ops 3 and press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) and select Manage Game. You should see a tile with Nuketown. If it's on the right, press A to download it.

If the Nuketown tile is on the left, press Menu and select uninstall. Then power cycle the console and repeat the steps in the paragraph above to install it.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Ryse son of rome leaderboard issues

Hey Perses! Find the game tile in My games & app, press the Menu button on the controller, and select Uninstall/Delete from the game's menu. Once that's done, perform a power cycle on your console and then re-install the game.
Thema:

1. Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile - Similar Threads - Massive lag pressing

2. Rubber banding massively

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rubber banding massively: Getting massive amount of rubber banding having no connection to my internet speed. All speed test show 500+ down and 19 up latency is at 16, packet loss 0 but Apex Legends and Call of Duty are...
  3. Massive problems after bad download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive problems after bad download: Okay, so, this is a problem I've had for years, and have been mournfully tolerating. I tried to get access to the 360 multiplayer for Call of Duty 3. It failed, and all previous DLC is broken...
  4. Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

in XboX Insiders
    Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks: Instead of yelling at a lost redditor, how bout you fucking help him out and politely tell him you're in the wrong subreddit. P.S I can already see the comments coming in submitted by...
  5. Xbox one X Massive sound delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Massive sound delay: Hi, bought a new tv and sound bar and now have about a 1 - 2 second sound delay. TV is a panasonic TX-55GZ1000 and sound bar is a panasonic SC-HTB700. my setup - xbox one x > hdmi 3 on tv, hdmi...
  6. MASSIVE controller lag on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MASSIVE controller lag on Xbox One X: I had a PS3. I bought it just for a Bluray player. Rarely gamed on it. Last month I bought an Xbox One X because I bought a 4K TV. To start with, I bought Battlefront 2, and GTA V. Both games...
  7. Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag: So this has been happening recently. My bad type is open but I would still get massive amount of lag in the games I play. My sister also has an Xbox one but she gets no lag at all. Yet I get all...
  8. Xb1 Backwards compatibility Massive LAG Spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xb1 Backwards compatibility Massive LAG Spikes: please update the current version of backwards compatibility... it's so laggy blacks ops 2 isn't even worth playing and I just bought this for $50 .... what a waste. One minute the game is fine...
  9. Massive Message Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Message Lag: Notifications that you have received a msg sometimes can take up to 1 hour to arrive. If you have your Win10 PC open you hear a chime that you received a msg on your xbox 360 WHILE you are on...
  10. Massive video lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive video lag: Just bought a 65 in LG 1080 led TV. I'm coming from a 55 inch samsung 720 plasma TV. I'm having horrible video lag playing dying light. Movies look like they are slow motion during fast acting...