Massive problems after bad download

Discus and support Massive problems after bad download in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, so, this is a problem I've had for years, and have been mournfully tolerating. I tried to get access to the 360 multiplayer for Call of Duty 3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by One Toxic Waste, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Massive problems after bad download

Okay, so, this is a problem I've had for years, and have been mournfully tolerating.

I tried to get access to the 360 multiplayer for Call of Duty 3. It failed, and all previous DLC is broken with no apparent fix. Haven't been able to delete and reinstall with any success, clearing cache is no help...

Problems are console wide. I cannot play Halo 4, as an example, because the game starts an endless search for DLC. I cannot play Fable 2, because I've lost the load button.

In most cases, even having an offline profile does not allow me access. For example, I cannot save progress on Halo Reach, I need to start from level 1 every time.

Does ANYONE know a solution? Do I need to start completely over? And how would I do that?

:)

One Toxic Waste, Feb 5, 2020
  2. M1K3xWZOWSK1 Win User

contact support seems like something they may be able to walk you thru
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there JohnVanDoren ,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there One Toxic Waste,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to tackle the situation being presented by your console. I can totally understand how distressing this could be.I

If you don't mind me asking, what console is this happening on?

If you are having problems with a 360, I suggest rolling back your console's updates as outlined unders solution 7 of

Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console.

It you're experiencing this while trying to play backwards compatible games on your Xbox One, then I would try

removing and re-downloading
    your profile off of your console as a good troubleshooting step.

When you get the chance, let us know about your set up and if these steps helped out.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Sjad Al-Azawi Win User

about the multiplayer issue me too i have with call of duty black ops 2 , i think the multiplayer isn't available its just an option but later i found the answer you should install all dlc to play , i fixed that by installing the game and dlc again i don't
    know if that's same with your game
  6. One Toxic Waste Win User

Ouch. See, that's kind of what scares me. Trying to fix it could make it worse.
Thema:

1. Massive problems after bad download - Similar Threads - Massive problems bad

2. Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering: Hi everyone, I wanted to replay FFXIII-2 on my Xbox One X but sometimes the Game starts to stutter like crazy and most of the times it only helps to close/restart the Game. I cleaned out the local...
  3. Massive problems with the backward compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive problems with the backward compatible: Since yesterday I own the Xbox one Immediately I wanted to play fable but then came the error message 0x80070002 I've been researching all the time tried everything from DNS and vpn to factory...
  4. Crackdown 3 - Massive problems with the german speech output in the game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Massive problems with the german speech output in the game!: Dear people at MS / Sumo Digital, first, as an old Crackdown fan, I really try to like Crackdown 3 but the game does not make it easy for me. It's great that you translated the game into german...
  5. The Massive New Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Massive New Problem: Today Ive lost faith in xbox entirely. To put this rediculous situation into perspective, I first have to tell you about the game i play primarily, for honor. On this game i only play the 1v1 game...
  6. Massive account problem it uses my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive account problem it uses my old email: ok so ill start out, i want to buy Supreme commander as a backwards compatible game on xbox one, now when i go to do this it says you have no valid payment options on file(my creadit card and...
  7. Massive loading problems / Game completely unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive loading problems / Game completely unplayable: Hey everyone. I've been playing Forza Horizon 3 for months with no problems (level 52 I think), but then I stopped playing for some time. Now I'm trying to get back at it but it's completely...
  8. Massive problem with obtaining an achievement   Versatile Showman (The Crew)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive problem with obtaining an achievement   Versatile Showman (The Crew): Good afternoon! I apologize in advance if I addressed the wrong topic. I would like to understand how legally it is possible to solve the problem with obtaining the achievement of Versatile...
  9. Having massive problems getting online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having massive problems getting online: hello I download WWE and since then my Xbox one will not and won't go online. I am a golf member and have been having this problem now for two weeks. I have tried everything to wired and wireless....
  10. Xbox One massive problems with external hard drive, and games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One massive problems with external hard drive, and games.: Ok, I talked to xbox on the phone and on chat, both did not help. My issues started happening 4 days ago, where a game would not load or would freeze. Then the game would say i need to install it...