Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal...

Discus and support Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal information I'm sorry that you are experiencing someone DDOS'ing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mattorattack, May 21, 2020.

1. Mattorattack
    Mattorattack Guest

Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal...

Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal information
    I'm sorry that you are experiencing someone DDOS'ing your internet connection. That's a tough situation and one that you may need to work with your ISP and the police to resolve if that person doesn't get bored of repeatedly interfering with your network
    connection.

Did the person who contacted your younger brother do so via an XBL message? If so, then the best thing that you and your brother can do is to report it on the console so that the Microsoft Enforcement team can take a look into the issue.

Good luck!

:)

Mattorattack, May 21, 2020
  2. Mattorattack Win User

Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal information

I was also informed by Xbox support to make a post on the Reddit thread, but the Xbox reddit thread moderators keep deleting this post.
  3. Frathos Win User

I'm sorry that you are experiencing someone DDOS'ing your internet connection. That's a tough situation and one that you may need to work with your ISP and the police to resolve if that person doesn't get bored of repeatedly interfering with your network
    connection.

Did the person who contacted your younger brother do so via an XBL message? If so, then the best thing that you and your brother can do is to report it on the console so that the Microsoft Enforcement team can take a look into the issue.

Good luck!
  4. Kristy_H Win User

20gb HDD in S-models console

PS3 , might be free but their customer services is not so great. At least with Xbox customer service you get treated right and no massive security breaches.
  5. ngocphi Win User

flash integration for edge explore on xbox

Even adobe adopting html5 and abandoning flash

You only get service patches for securityit is no longer in development

Most. Websites use html5 now legit ones if you goto shaddy third party websites you open yoursrlf to security breaches
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Has Xbox account information been leaked?

Hey there, Slippery! We have no evidence of a security breach in Xbox Live services. Microsoft takes the security of our customers’ data very seriously and employs a team of professionals to monitor and manage the security of the services
    that process and store customer data. We recommend you visit our dedicated Xbox Live Security page at
    http://xbox.com/security to learn how to help protect your account.
Thema:

1. Massive security breach of Xbox services. A website with over 200,000 players personal... - Similar Threads - Massive security breach

2. Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering: Hi everyone, I wanted to replay FFXIII-2 on my Xbox One X but sometimes the Game starts to stutter like crazy and most of the times it only helps to close/restart the Game. I cleaned out the local...
  3. 4/7/20 Update causing massive issues

in XboX Insiders
    4/7/20 Update causing massive issues: I am using Xbox One (Day One Edition), here are the list of issues that I'm having: - No Apps or Games will Launch. (Error 0x8027025a) - My 1 TB Seagate External Storage is not being recognized...
  4. Rubber banding massively

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rubber banding massively: Getting massive amount of rubber banding having no connection to my internet speed. All speed test show 500+ down and 19 up latency is at 16, packet loss 0 but Apex Legends and Call of Duty are...
  5. Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile

in XboX Insiders
    Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile: Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears Happens when I press it on the My games & apps tile in the Guide to show the system...
  6. Massive problems after bad download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive problems after bad download: Okay, so, this is a problem I've had for years, and have been mournfully tolerating. I tried to get access to the 360 multiplayer for Call of Duty 3. It failed, and all previous DLC is broken...
  7. Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks

in XboX Insiders
    Fuck All You Guys, Some Of Y'all Are Massive Dicks: Instead of yelling at a lost redditor, how bout you fucking help him out and politely tell him you're in the wrong subreddit. P.S I can already see the comments coming in submitted by...
  8. Xbox one X Massive sound delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Massive sound delay: Hi, bought a new tv and sound bar and now have about a 1 - 2 second sound delay. TV is a panasonic TX-55GZ1000 and sound bar is a panasonic SC-HTB700. my setup - xbox one x > hdmi 3 on tv, hdmi...
  9. XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces: I can running Xbox insider on PC and am running the game bar. Earlier today I noted I ran out of disk space on my primary SSD. Thinking it was general temp files and other rubbish I did a clean...
  10. Massive problems with the backward compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive problems with the backward compatible: Since yesterday I own the Xbox one Immediately I wanted to play fable but then came the error message 0x80070002 I've been researching all the time tried everything from DNS and vpn to factory...